News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Hello, again...

Started by simoon, May 23, 2024, 04:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simoon

I joined this forum several years ago, did not post for a while, then forgot my password.

My previous account was created using an email address on @sbcglobal.net, and for some reason, I don't get email on that account from random sources. Turns out, Happy Atheist is one of them.

So, I would never receive password reset emails.

Anyway, I rejoined with a different email and username.

I am happy to be back.

Dark Lightning

Welcome back. Maybe an admin can set your password on the old account?

Recusant

Welcome back !

Nice to see somebody returning. If you want to revive your previous account, please send me a PM (click on my name and find the PM link on the left) and I'll guide you through that. No emails required.

:welcomeback:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

simoon

Thanks for the suggestions for resetting my old account, but I am fine with using this new account.

I didn't post that much with my previous account, anyway.

Good to be back.

Dark Lightning

Did you use to post at Raving Atheists? Rat Bastard, here. That forum imploded quite awhile ago, and is no more.

billy rubin

bob dobs?

that brings back memories.

set the function, not the mechanism.