News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

God is in heaven

Started by MarcusA, July 19, 2023, 05:50:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcusA

God in heaven rests easy while children die of cancer. God has nothing better to do than to disturb the mad.
This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

Johan Abrahams

Quote from: MarcusA on July 19, 2023, 05:50:21 AMAnd I am on earth
And never the twain shall meet

God is on earth too.  To meet with Him.
Banned for spamming and preaching.

Johan Abrahams

Quote from: MarcusA on July 19, 2023, 06:36:06 AMHalf the religious are already in heaven - blissed out.

The religious are on earth in slavery.

Johan Abrahams

Quote from: MarcusA on August 10, 2023, 02:32:24 AMGod in heaven rests easy while children die of cancer. God has nothing better to do than to disturb the mad.

He is waiting for His Kids to grow up and do what is necessary.

Johan Abrahams

Johan Abrahams

Quote from: Tank on July 19, 2023, 03:40:13 PM
Quote from: The Magic Pudding. on July 19, 2023, 01:33:52 PMYou are a fucking idiot

No I'm not! At least I don't think so? But if I was a fucking idiot how would I know?

I agree. You are a Child of God and thus a Brother.  Because He is The Father of all.

Johan Abrahams

Quote from: Tank on July 20, 2023, 08:26:44 AM
Quote from: MarcusA on July 20, 2023, 06:17:19 AMI am a fucking genius compared to Magic Pudding.

Unacceptable. Your heading towards thin ice here.

In heaven Wisdom rules.

Johan Abrahams

Quote from: Tank on July 20, 2023, 08:38:59 AMMarcusA and TMP and Biggus Dickus. Stop the shit disturbing all of you. Got it! You're fucking pissing me off. And why are you in this list BD? Because of your passive aggressive comments on your report. If all of you want to remain members stop behaving like childish bloody fuckwits. I have had enough. I come here to get away from Internet drama not to have to act like a supervisor in a kindergarten.

Seems they don't have something nice to talk about?  Maybe it is not their mistake?