News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Weekend plans...

Started by rlrose328, July 17, 2008, 07:05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvolutionCalling

Working  :(   Miles drive.  Loads to haul.  Money to make.

Tom62

Half of the weekend is almost over and I didn't do a bloody thing (shame on me  :blush: ) apart from playing chess on the Internet, watching some old Startrek NG episodes and checking out this forum. Tomorrow I'll go to the Rhein Main Thermen in Hofheim for a swim and an enjoyable time in their sauna's, whirlpools and Turkish baths.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Asmodean

Quote from: "Tom62"Half of the weekend is almost over and I didn't do a bloody thing
Neither did I. And it's absolutely beautiful!  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Chimera

I just got back from Mamma Mia! and I think I scored some major brownie points with my mom for taking her to that. She loved it so much she was crying. LOL
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

EvolutionCalling

I just spent the night in some shady truck stop near Detroit.  Yuck.

rlrose328

Ahhh... nice long weekend... over.  :-(

I'm sorry to see that a few of you had to work over the weekend.  Do you get time off during the week or is it voluntary?

MariEvri, I'd love to see some of your underwater photography!

I got about 20 pages done on my scrapbooking... several cute layouts!  I need to scan some now and post them on my website... I haven't posted new layouts in over a year (though I've done about 2 album's worth of layouts).  I also played Pokemon for several hours (to give my butt a break from the breakfast bar chair in the hotel room) though I never got to my book.  I drank some wine, stayed up late, slept in, watched whatever *I* wanted to watch on the TV  :banna:  which is rare here at home.  I can't believe I have to wait 6 more months for another weekend!!

Well, the Kid starts swim lessons tomorrow... HOpe everyone has a great week!
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

Asmodean

*Sigh*

Monday again... Have to be productive today, I do. Have to pay a few bills that came in on friday and saturday ( :( ) and get myself to the insurance company to drop some papers and pick up some others and then there is work...

There ought to be at least four sundays in a week.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

MariaEvri

Quote from: "rlrose328"Ahhh... nice long weekend... over.  :-(

MariEvri, I'd love to see some of your underwater photography!

http://poseidonsimons-s.deviantart.com

havent uiploaded any scuba shots yet, but I thought Id spam a bit ;)

I got about 20 pages done on my scrapbooking... several cute layouts!  I need to scan some now and post them on my website... I haven't posted new layouts in over a year (though I've done about 2 album's worth of layouts).  [/quote]

let us know when you scan them.

I also had a nice beach party on saturday night. I ate some piza, although I shouldnt *cough hightcholesterol**cough
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

MariaEvri

Quote from: "EvolutionCalling"Working  :(   Miles drive.  Loads to haul.  Money to make.

what job do u do?
i thknk you mentioned it on some other post but I forgot...
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com