News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

what have you never done?

Started by billy rubin, May 28, 2023, 07:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

what is it that you have never done that everybody you know does all the time and laughs when you say you have never done it?

i have never listened to a podcast. is that something people do a lot?

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Tom62

I don't like podcasts. In my whole life, I only managed to listen to one or two of them.

What may sound silly for Americans is that I've never driven a pickup truck. I've also never watched a single episode of Friends, Brewster, the Walking Dead, Lost, Game of Thrones, Orange is the New Black, How I met Your Mother, Grey's Anatomy, Sherlock, Vikings, Prison Break, Suits, House of Cards (and many more).
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Dark Lightning

I'm right there with you about all those TV shows Tom, though I do own a pickup.

Never listened to a podcast, that I know of.

Never-
Skydived
Snorkeled
Paid for a prostitute
etc.

No one

MarcusA

I have never lied, would I lie to you, baby?
This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

billy rubin

Quote from: Dark Lightning on May 28, 2023, 08:24:14 PMNever-
. . .
Paid for a prostitute
etc.

the prostitutes dont charge you?

are you that handsome?

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

MarcusA

What I have never done is never to have left the Left.

Tank

Quote from: billy rubin on May 29, 2023, 03:08:24 AM
. . .
Paid for a prostitute
etc.

are you that handsome?

No, he can run with his trousers around his ankles.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

I don't like 'hot' food as in curries. I don't like food where ingredients use chemical warfare.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dark Lightning

Quote from: billy rubin on May 29, 2023, 03:08:24 AM
. . .
Paid for a prostitute
etc.

are you that handsome?

Never used a pro.

Handsome would be in the eye of the beholder. Every time I get a picture taken, I have to pay for the broken camera.

billy rubin

i have never used a voting machine, the ones where they say you flick switches and pull levers. i have always had a paper card on which i either punched holes or blackened circles.

apparently voting machines are common in america, but i have never seen one.

Icarus

Me too Billy. I have been a voter for many years. I have never seen a voting machine that required that I pull levers. I use a pen to blacken a little circle or ellipse in the carefully qualified ballot card that I have been given, after proving my identity and have been shown to be a qualified voter.

My supervisor of elections is a person with whom I have utmost confidence. She is an absolute straight shooter that will entertain no bullshit whatsoever.

Election conspiracy theorists suffer from some sort of shit for brains syndrome.

Asmodean

Never had kids. A lot of my former class mates and such like have teenagers by this point. Me..? Never owned a child car seat - never likely to, either. :smilenod:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

MarcusA

I have never loved titties more.

billy rubin