News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

What does motor sport do for you?

Started by MarcusA, May 17, 2023, 09:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcusA

This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

No one

billy rubin

motorsports are quite boring to a spectator. cant see much from any one point, except in american drag racing. cant tell whats hapoeni g, mostly

the key to motorsports is being part of the competition: rider, builder, mechanics, pit crew . . .

when its you thats doing it, then its a very different world.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

MarcusA

Quote from: No one on May 17, 2023, 10:00:56 PMWhat drives you then?

A set of darts, so as I can play pin the tail on the bartender.

No one

I feel you're trying steer this thread away from anything racy.

MarcusA

Quote from: No one on May 18, 2023, 12:30:17 AMI feel you're trying steer this thread away from anything racy.

The only races that I am interested in are in athletics.

No one

Do you exhaust all efforts to catch their broadcasted transmissions?

MarcusA

Quote from: No one on May 18, 2023, 01:14:31 AMDo you exhaust all efforts to catch their broadcasted transmissions?

Above the 24 hour coverage during the Olympics of the gymnastics, no.

No one

It's good to slow down once in awhile, hit the brakes, if you know what I mean. Otherwise, you're liable to blow a gasket.

MarcusA

Quote from: No one on May 18, 2023, 02:33:08 AMIt's good to slow down once in awhile, hit the brakes, if you know what I mean. Otherwise, you're liable to blow a gasket.

I am not interested in Mickey Mouse sports of any kind, just give me track and field during the Olympics.

MarcusA

The Bathurst 1000 sees the standards for tv raised to absolute day-long rubbish.