News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Hello From Vermont

Started by Ecurb Noselrub, July 04, 2023, 01:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom62

Quote from: MarcusA on July 28, 2023, 01:21:45 AMDoes everything in America boil down to politics?

Politics, Religion and Capitalism?
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank

Quote from: Tom62 on July 28, 2023, 05:34:22 AM
Quote from: MarcusA on July 28, 2023, 01:21:45 AMDoes everything in America boil down to politics?

Politics, Religion and Capitalism?

And don't forget the ground breaking science like Apollo, Hubble, JWST and the A/H bomb. Did I say that?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

billy rubin

no.

theres also motorcycles.

set the function, not the mechanism.

MarcusA

Is Vermont nice like Disneyland?
This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

Asmodean

Not yet, although there is always someone somewhere who will try to make it political - whatever "it" is. That's not limited to the United States though - they are just more polarised than many other Western nations. That makes it easier to see - and, I suppose, easier to make any issue into an "us vs. them" situation.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.