News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Traffic Slow

Started by MarcusA, April 25, 2023, 06:42:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcusA

The traffic is slow around here. I hope that I am not slowing things down. If I'm tiresome, I don't mean to be. Has it always been slow like this? I think fast.
This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

Asmodean

It's up and down, but the pace is leisurly most days.

We have a few members like myself, who prefer long-form conversation with much linguistic flare and/or in intricate detail. I know that some of my posts take many hours, if not days, to research and compose, which is hardly conducive to  a fast-paced "chat-like" conversation, though I do try to engage in such as well - especially in the subsequent follow-up.

Speaking for myself, I don't find you tiresome. That kind of energy is... Fun. If I were to offer a tiny bit of constructive feedback, I'd advise you to, when yours is the last post in a thread and you want to add something to it, click the QUICK EDIT button and add it in the same post. You don't have to do it that way, but it does make the threads easier to follow.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

MarcusA

Thank God for that, I thought that I was wearing out my welcome.

Asmodean

Not at all. You do inspire conversation and participate in it, and if you have some input on a little bit of everything - well, that's what message boards like this one are for.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

It's been fun. Like watching a hyperactive toddler who found the sugar pot :D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

MarcusA

I have had to get inventive at times but I am enjoying myself.

MarcusA

Traffic has ground to a stop.

billy rubin

Quote from: MarcusA on May 07, 2023, 06:23:23 PMTraffic has ground to a stop.

worry not.

nobody is in a hurry here

set the function, not the mechanism.

Asmodean

Indeed.

Personally, I've started trying to dedicate my weekends to offline pursuits, so I'm often completely absent between Friday afternoons to Monday mornings.

A few friendships to maintain and some tabletop to play, you understand...
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.