News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Has the Left lost its mind?

Started by MarcusA, April 27, 2023, 06:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcusA

This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

Asmodean

...Or being left in a field. To be fair though, they have no-one but themselves to blame. Sleeping with radicals tends to result in little beyond rampaging gonorrhea in the long run.

Oh, people might yes-man along for fear of getting their asses cancelled, but then the vote comes, and that one's anonymous.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Old Seer

Quote from: Asmodean on May 22, 2023, 02:27:41 PM...Or being left in a field. To be fair though, they have no-one but themselves to blame. Sleeping with radicals tends to result in little beyond rampaging gonorrhea in the long run.

Oh, people might yes-man along for fear of getting their asses cancelled, but then the vote comes, and that one's anonymous.
The obsession/intensity they have to take away the nations firearms makes me suspect if they loose the 24 election they plan not stepping down. They're not gong to take the loss of power lightly. They're attempting every which way to get an open door.The Supreme Court keeps ruling against their attempts.
The only thing possible the world needs saving from are the ones running it.
Oh lord, save us from those wanting to save us.
I'm not a Theist.

billy rubin

im far left of left.

im against gun control as the left defines it.

i expected nothing but im still disappointed

MarcusA

The Left compared to the Right are angels.

Asmodean

I wonder what precisely you mean when you say "Left" and "Right" then.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

MarcusA

Quote from: Asmodean on May 23, 2023, 07:57:40 AMI wonder what precisely you mean when you say "Left" and "Right" then.

What I have never done is never to have left the Left.