News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Meanwhile in Australia

Started by MarcusA, April 25, 2023, 04:53:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcusA

The Voice to Parliament issue is as problematic an issue as I have ever faced. I simply cannot make my bloody mind up.
This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

Tank

Are you looking forward to the fiasco that will be AUKUS?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

MarcusA

Quote from: Tank on April 25, 2023, 08:15:20 AMAre you looking forward to the fiasco that will be AUKUS?

Over 300 billion dollars for nuclear subs that we never need to use. China used to be a friend, now it's the enemy. How does that work?

Tank

Quote from: MarcusA on April 25, 2023, 10:08:57 AM
Quote from: Tank on April 25, 2023, 08:15:20 AMAre you looking forward to the fiasco that will be AUKUS?

Over 300 billion dollars for nuclear subs that we never need to use. China used to be a friend, now it's the enemy. How does that work?

Change is the only constant. And China is most definitely upping the anti where Taiwan and the South China Sea (SCS) is concerned. Their military shipbuilding programme is massive and sustained. And given they can already cover most of the SCS with land based air power their carrier programme just pushes their reach further out. I suspect that they are building their local forces to the point where war would be too costly for the US.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

MarcusA

Quote from: Tank on April 25, 2023, 04:31:36 PM
Quote from: MarcusA on April 25, 2023, 10:08:57 AM

Change is the only constant. And China is most definitely upping the anti where Taiwan and the South China Sea (SCS) is concerned. Their military shipbuilding programme is massive and sustained. And given they can already cover most of the SCS with land based air power their carrier programme just pushes their reach further out. I suspect that they are building their local forces to the point where war would be too costly for the US.

I think that it is all paranoia.

MarcusA

Meanwhile back on the ranch, nothing much is happening, except for more appalling Christianity.

MarcusA

Meanwhile back home in Australia, Parliament still has prayer.