News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Let's meet up

Started by MarcusA, May 04, 2023, 10:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcusA

Let's meet up and put on a cult massacre.
This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

MarcusA

The trouble with atheists is that they're like herding cats, where's the fun in that?

Asmodean

We've had some virtual meetups.

I don't generally attend such events for the simple reason of how easy it becomes to inadvertently dox oneself there. While I may not suspect any-one on HaF of planning identity theft or running any other sort of scam, at a public meetup, you never know who else might be listening.

It is a bit paranoid as ways of thinking go though - the vast majority of cases are just harmless fun.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

MarcusA

Quote from: Asmodean on May 05, 2023, 02:35:54 PMWe've had some virtual meetups.

I don't generally attend such events for the simple reason of how easy it becomes to inadvertently dox oneself there. While I may not suspect any-one on HaF of planning identity theft or running any other sort of scam, at a public meetup, you never know who else might be listening.

It is a bit paranoid as ways of thinking go though - the vast majority of cases are just harmless fun.

You can't even blaspheme at humanist meetings without someone thinking that you're religious.

MarcusA

Humanist meetings are full of old people. The problem with the old is that they have old ideas which die hard.

MarcusA

When we meet in the virtual world, do we miss each other?