News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Is historiography meta or mad?

Started by MarcusA, April 25, 2023, 12:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcusA

Is moral relativism anything but mad? I think not.
This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

MarcusA

A bad conscience from believing in postmodernist theory is not the equal of a considered decision to make history a science.

MarcusA

If historiography is the study of history, why the hysterics from me? History is not dead, it matters. The conscience can only rest away from the Universities.

MarcusA

In the history of history, everything has been doubted.

MarcusA

Once Universities stood for decency and truth, now Universities just produce crap diplomas like mental asylums.

MarcusA

I judge the minds only of the dead.

No one

There are copious amounts of dead brains mucking about.

Billions and billions of them.

billy rubin

my folks used to eat bains. scrambled eggs and brains were common

i remember carrying them back from the barnyard in a dishpan when we killed a beef calf

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

The Magic Pudding.

Quote from: billy rubin on June 01, 2023, 11:41:31 AMmy folks used to eat bains. scrambled eggs and brains were common

And bairns, we all eat them, you have to or you have to give back your Atheist tee shirt.

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

MarcusA

Apart from eating babies, do atheists ever think?