News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Recent site outage

Started by Asmodean, April 12, 2023, 07:36:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

The outage of the past few hours was caused by wide-reaching host-side issues, which appear to have just been resolved.

Tell me if you encounter problems - such outages have been known to screw up this or that.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Thanks. I will report any oddities.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

I expect a lifetime supply of tacos for this appalling inconvenience.

The Magic Pudding.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

Quote from: No one on April 12, 2023, 10:30:16 AMI expect a lifetime supply of tacos for this appalling inconvenience.
You can try to make a claim against GoDaddy, but methinks you must starve because there are few things greedier than corporate greed. :sadnod:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Asmodean on April 12, 2023, 12:59:16 PM
Quote from: No one on April 12, 2023, 10:30:16 AMI expect a lifetime supply of tacos for this appalling inconvenience.
You can try to make a claim against GoDaddy, but methinks you must starve because there are few things greedier than corporate greed. :sadnod:

Amen!