News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Recent site outage

Started by Asmodean, April 12, 2023, 07:36:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

The outage of the past few hours was caused by wide-reaching host-side issues, which appear to have just been resolved.

Tell me if you encounter problems - such outages have been known to screw up this or that.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Thanks. I will report any oddities.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

I expect a lifetime supply of tacos for this appalling inconvenience.

The Magic Pudding.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

Quote from: No one on April 12, 2023, 10:30:16 AMI expect a lifetime supply of tacos for this appalling inconvenience.
You can try to make a claim against GoDaddy, but methinks you must starve because there are few things greedier than corporate greed. :sadnod:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Asmodean on April 12, 2023, 12:59:16 PM
Quote from: No one on April 12, 2023, 10:30:16 AMI expect a lifetime supply of tacos for this appalling inconvenience.
You can try to make a claim against GoDaddy, but methinks you must starve because there are few things greedier than corporate greed. :sadnod:

Amen!