News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Resolutions 2023

Started by The Magic Pudding., January 01, 2023, 10:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Magic Pudding.

This is where you state your new year resolutions.

What's the process?

Resolutions will be registered, progress will be monitored.
Those that waver will be taunted with their failings.

No one

I vow to:

Eat more babies
kill more kittens
Set more puppies on fire
Drown more little old ladies
Invent a new drug
Heroin
Magic more pudding

Ecurb Noselrub

It's best to resolve to do things you are already doing, just a little better.

I resolve to eat more blueberries.

billy rubin

i need to lose 15 pounds. i weigh about 201 right now, and i cannot fold up correctly on my motorcycle. 20 would be better.

so i have to excise alcohol, because of the carbohydrates. and no more rice. or dal. or chapattis.

i have a single guiness left, and shall drink it tomorrow. then im on the wagon until i make substantial progress.

set the function, not the mechanism.

Dark Lightning

I weigh 213. I'm considering suction lipectomy to get a jump-start on my weight-loss regime. :D

hermes2015

I can attest to the effectiveness of a low carb diet. What I found most difficult was eliminating my beloved French breads and Danish pastries! Luckily for me, avocados and tomatoes, a favourite combination, are unrestricted.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Icarus

Some current research has claimed that obesity is part of a genetic disposition. Inheritance. The researchers say that ones brain is programmed to expect and demand an excess of food.  Obesity is then not a matter of gluttony or absence of discipline.

The posters here are not actually obese at the weights stated. A little chubby maybe, but not in the more dangerous realm.   

Asmodean

The Asmo has big plans for 2023.

He shall Asmo like He Asmoed in 2022. :smilenod:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Don't know. Could do with more exercise and loosing weight. Both of these have being going the wrong way since Covid and Sepsis in April/May 2022. I need to get a puppy!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

billy rubin

201 is very heavy for me as i am only three feet tall with one leg

set the function, not the mechanism.

hermes2015

Quote from: billy rubin on January 02, 2023, 02:16:41 PM201 is very heavy for me as i am only three feet tall with one leg

So, I take it you will be auditioning for the Tarzan role?

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tom62

My weight has been stable for quite some time now. Won't mind to loose 3-5 Kg though. My plan for 2023 is to cut down my sugar intake. I shouldn't consume so much sweets and candy bars.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein