News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Happy New Year 2023.

Started by Tank, December 31, 2022, 10:03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Here's to a happy and peaceful new year to all our members, their families and their friends in 2023.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dark Lightning

hermes2015

Same from me to all you HAF members.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Recusant

All the best for 2023. Cheers!  :party:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Ecurb Noselrub

Belated Happy New Year! I am off today and return to work tomorrow, so I am enjoying the day.

billy rubin

everybody did well. ive been saving a dead weasel on the floor of the warehouse while i decide whether to  clean off the skull. been there several weeks, but the cats ate the bottom half last night so i need to decide

they had a great new years snack

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Asmodean

New Year... Yes.

Hopes and winged wishes:
Ukrainian victory against Russia.
For some specific stocks to go New Year's rocket.
Cheaper diesel and electricity.
A new work car.
A Happy New Year.

Realistic expectations:
War and misery.
Recession.
Energy prices in Europe driving people to poverty.
The same work car.
Another day - another uh... Year.

Still, I shouldn't doom'n'gloom so early in the year, so... Happy New Year.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Icarus