News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

The Chair

Started by The Magic Pudding., January 06, 2023, 12:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Magic Pudding.

Green just got the old mildewy chair from the HAF vestibule all fitted with restraints.
Greta would approve, he never bought a thing, old bits of barbed wire, straps, recycled gaffer tape, velcro he knew 'd be useful one day.

We can capture anyone for questioning.

Sorry, I don't know if it's worth going on. :(

Recusant said we can't make them answer.
I told him we can, I've got this 21 piece manicure set, I've only ever used 3 of them.

We, the righteous are manacled by principle it seems.

Anyway, we've got Rupert Murdoch in the chair.
Pose your question if you think there's a point, without a pointy implement. 

Ecurb Noselrub

Mr. Murdoch, why did you have to come to America? You were already in Paradise - why did you have to come torture us? Are you really that evil?

That's three questions, I know. If he can't answer them, does he get thrown into the Gorge of Eternal Peril?

Asmodean

So, Rupert... Who are you? I seem to remember having heard the name, but am suddenly unsure.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Recusant

Oh it isn't that you can't make them answer. If you use enough unethical inducements, they surely can be made to answer. May not be useful information, but it is an answer. Given the delight members of our species take in tormenting others, an argument from humanity isn't that effective. The strongest argument against making them answer is that you can't rely on the veracity of those answers.  Nothing against a theoretical interrogation though. Every man his own Beria.  8)
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

The Magic Pudding.

Righty oh then, Rec has OKed the use of torture, Beria, fnuff, we can do better than some silly old Soviet.

We won't have to with Rupert though, Rupert is our friend.
Give Rupert a pillow Green.

Welcome to The Chair Rupert.
Do you think a born American could have achieved what you have.
Could they have identified the threat to the greatest nation on Earth ever,
that it wasn't without but within?

Yes I here you, some did, but could they have mobilized the true Americans as you have?

Yes I agree, you daren't wait to see, the landslide of liberalism had to be staunched.

Some criticise, say Fox isn't factual.

As you say, as did Churchill, truth is a luxury for peace time.
Our focus has to be our enemies, those that hate us, mock us.
A red neck, emblem of our toil, its a taunt on their tongues.

Ecurb Noselrub

I just learned about Beria. How educational this is.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.