News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

nasa interns jailed for having sex on moon rocks

Started by billy rubin, November 28, 2022, 12:36:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

https://gizmodo.com/how-an-intern-stole-nasas-moon-rocks-5242736

apparantly they stole millions of dollars of pristine moon rocks, contaminated them by having sex on them, and then went to jail for 8 years.

still studying the details here

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

No one

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

I mean, it's Gizmodo, but please let it be true! :snicker1:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

billy rubin

.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_and_missing_Moon_rocks

true!

QuoteIn June 2002, 101 grams of Moon rocks were stolen from the Johnson Space Center by interns Thad Roberts and Tiffany Fowler. The pair used knowledge of the security around the rocks gained during their internship to remove a 272 kg (600 lb) safe in building 31 North containing the samples.[85] Roberts is a certified pilot and scuba diver who was an ambitious student pursuing degrees in physics, geology, and anthropology who aspired to be an astronaut.[86] Fellow interns Shae Saur and Tiffany Fowler, as well as accomplice Gordon McWhorter were also arrested for their roles in the theft and attempted sale of the rocks.[87] The theft also included a meteorite that may have revealed information about life on Mars.[88]

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Icarus

Were those two indicted for "getting their rocks off"?

billy rubin

Asmodean

Quote from: Icarus on November 30, 2022, 12:35:04 AMWere those two indicted for "getting their rocks off"?
Getting their rocks off on the rocks. Double the crime.

Adding organic matter to alien environment comes to mind.

...Smearing spunk on the floor using said alien matter, even.

Heinous. :sadnod:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.