News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Woe is me

Started by No one, December 06, 2022, 05:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No one

I ate far too many chick peas.

Now I falafel.

Ecurb Noselrub

Asmodean

Bean there, done that.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tom62

I'm now officially a member of the old geezer club.
Had problems peeing, so I went to the doctor and found out that my prostate is enlarged and that I have a bladder infection.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

The Magic Pudding.

hermes2015

Quote from: Tom62 on December 07, 2022, 08:17:35 AMI'm now officially a member of the old geezer club.
Had problems peeing, so I went to the doctor and found out that my prostate is enlarged and that I have a bladder infection.

I'm assuming they checked your PSA level?
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tom62

Quote from: hermes2015 on December 07, 2022, 12:16:18 PM
Quote from: Tom62 on December 07, 2022, 08:17:35 AMI'm now officially a member of the old geezer club.

Yes, they did. The level was normal.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

hermes2015

Quote from: Tom62 on December 07, 2022, 12:38:27 PM
Quote from: hermes2015 on December 07, 2022, 12:16:18 PM

Yes, they did. The level was normal.

Good news. I had absolutely no symptoms at all. Luckily, the PSA number indicated a possible problem, which allowed them to detect the early stages of my prostate cancer.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames