News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

We Are The Dead

Started by The Magic Pudding., November 16, 2022, 09:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

but the hot rod lincolns in the pan american races 10 years earlier wer the best looking

they would wear out the front tires, and the mechanic riding shotgun would inspect the tread with a timing light through a hole in the floor.

when the mechanic announced

no tread! no tread!

it was time to pit

2000 miles of dirt roads acrpss mexico, average speed over 90 mph

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

The Magic Pudding.

Hey, what are all these cars doing in the afterlife?

Probably Americans

Ye, that'd be it.

It could have been an English voice suggesting they take the cars.

That point interferes with my racial stereotyping, so I'm just going to ignore it.

billy rubin

doesnt have to be cars

im easy

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Icarus

Petty scoot Billy.  But it is sacrilege to have blue paint on an old Norton.

Tank

Quote from: billy rubin on November 19, 2022, 01:39:35 AMdoesnt have to be cars

im easy

Is it wrong that I just want to stroke and sniff that?  :couchhide:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

billy rubin

i think thats an original fireflake blue

norton fully embraced the culture of velvet bellbottoms and platform shoes on the earlier commandos

they did mine in what they called roman purple

pinpoint metalflakes. i hated it at first but ive gotten used to it

The Magic Pudding.

Quote from: billy rubin on November 19, 2022, 01:39:35 AMdoesnt have to be cars

im easy

No, you don't seem to understand the rules.
A motorcycle is certainly a way to the afterlife but it isn't allowed in.
It's like a ship taking you across the sea, it doesn't get to crawl out on the other side.
Leather jackets aren't allowed either, it's gently wafting diaphanous robes only.

You're supposed to leave your bike behind for your red haired girlfriend to ride, everyone should know that.

billy rubin

how can it be that i have never heard that?

billy rubin

Oh, says Red Molly to James, "That's a fine motorbike
A girl could feel special on any such like"
Says James to Red Molly, "My hat's off to you
It's a Vincent Black Lightning, 1952
And I've seen you at the corners and cafes, it seems
Red hair and black leather, my favorite color scheme"
And he pulled her on behind
And down to Boxhill that they did ride