News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

We Are The Dead

Started by The Magic Pudding., November 16, 2022, 09:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Magic Pudding.

Hello
I've concluded through an unassailable process of logic that I'm newly dead.
As I've never been dead before, that I can recall, I seek guidance from you...

Denizens, I'd go with denizens.

Ye, I seek guidance from ye denizens of this after life forum.
Are there things I should or shouldn't do
Is it possible to gain access to more than the fifteen font colours offered?
Does everything except chicken taste like chicken?
Should I have brought my car like those in that Monty Python skit?

Maybe as newly dead I'm lacking in power, 'cause me Youtube didn't work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUflIrTSwK8

The Magic Pudding.

I humbly make this offering

The Magic Pudding.

How come you can post a pic and not a youtube?

I don't know Green, this afterlife is surely a strange place.
This one looks better.

The Magic Pudding.

How come you can post a pic and not a youtube?

I don't know Green, this afterlife is surely a strange place.

This one looks better.

Can't see it, oh now I see it but it's the same as the other one again.

Asmodean

Try using the YouTube button and inserting your link or just [ youtube ]your-link-here[ /youtube ] tags though without the spaces.

Thusly;
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

The Magic Pudding.

No one

How long before you graduate from newly to grateful?

The Magic Pudding.

Two years, 2024 the most, most, most wonderful day in history, ever, the election of Donald for a second term.

No one

Where do you get your hallucinogenics?

Asmodean

Quote from: Cugel on November 16, 2022, 01:20:28 PMTwo years, 2024 the most, most, most wonderful day in history, ever, the election of Donald for a second term.
I wonder what all the "wrong" places on the Interwebs will look like if he wins... The last time was spectacular. So much salt - and equally as much salt mining. Turned out to just be "another president," for the most part, albeit with far less of a filter with regard to "just saying shit."
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Recusant

:wormpeek:  This is not the deluxe afterlife, so we can consider ourselves lucky to have 15 font colors rather than monochrome.   
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Recusant

Quote from: Asmodean on November 16, 2022, 03:32:20 PMTurned out to just be "another president," for the most part, albeit with far less of a filter with regard to "just saying shit."

Turned out to be just "another president" because his narcissistic coup attempt was inept and enlisted goons who didn't manage to succeed.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

billy rubin

Quote from: Cugel on November 16, 2022, 01:20:28 PMTwo years, 2024 the most, most, most wonderful day in history, ever, the election of Donald for a second term.

donald trump manages to encapsulate so much that is wrong with my country into one person.

i expected nothing but im still disappointed

Dark Lightning

Quote from: billy rubin on November 16, 2022, 11:18:07 PM

donald trump manages to encapsulate so much that is wrong with my country into one person.

...and represents the sentiments of a large fraction of our population. Pretty disgusting. Fortunately is is a minority fraction.

billy rubin

i expected nothing but im still disappointed