News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

If I had a magic wand I would...

Started by Tank, October 21, 2022, 09:42:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

if i had a magic wand i would increase my ability to understand things, and to make conne ctions that currently are beyond my ability.

then to add to my self improvement i would increase my ability to transmit kindness.

afterwards id get rid of them emerods

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Asmodean

The Asmo would use His magic wand provided infinite magic wand factory for evil. :smilenod:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ecurb Noselrub

I would put balls further up inside, like ovaries. That way, they aren't so vulnerable to getting kicked and they don't get in the way.

Tank

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on November 02, 2022, 05:53:14 PMI would put balls further up inside, like ovaries. That way, they aren't so vulnerable to getting kicked and they don't get in the way.

Agreed! I have folded into the foetal position too many times not to agree :rofl:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Guardian85

If I had a magic wand I'd turn Vlad the Mad into a.....hamster. Or some such.

Hello again, by the way :P

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Recusant

It is really splendid to see you here again!  Glad to have confirmation of your continued presence on this fine ball of water and earth.  :wave hi:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

Quote from: Guardian85 on November 02, 2022, 10:53:02 PMIf I had a magic wand I'd turn Vlad the Mad into a.....hamster. Or some such.

Hello again, by the way :P

I hadn't heard Vlad the Mad before but I will be making use of it! And good to see you back too  :hug2:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

While I don't disagree, you'd need my magic wand factory to keep up the good work - I think if he fell to magic, he'd just be replaced by Another-Name the Mad.

...Did I ever mention that Putin is not good for my stock prices, shop prices, warhead supply or fuel security? I struggle to think of a single thing his regime is good for. Not my admittedly-selfish needs. Not Europe. Not Russia. Certainly not Ukraine. I mean, possibly the military-industrial complex, though it's not like they were out of a job before he went out into the fields, planting flags.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Guardian85

Quote from: Tank on November 03, 2022, 07:31:17 AMI hadn't heard Vlad the Mad before but I will be making use of it! And good to see you back too  :hug2:

I take full credit for that particular nom-de-dumbass.  ;D

Don't know if I'm here to stay. Just wondering what was going on with the site possibly shutting down.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-