News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

ANY UK BASED FREE THINKERS WANT TO SORT OUT A NICE RALLY

Started by ILOVEJESUS, March 28, 2008, 07:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILOVEJESUS

Anyone living in the uk want to get together .. maybe into something we can make regular for those who free think so to speak

OldGit

Sounds good to me, but I live out in the sticks.  You could send me a PM.

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: "ILOVEJESUS"Anyone living in the uk want to get together .. maybe into something we can make regular for those who free think so to speak

I love Jesus?

Er ... OK, count me in at least in principle.

Kyu
James C. Rocks: UK Tech Portal & Science, Just Science

[size=150]Not Long For This Forum [/size]

Mister Joy

I'd be up for doing something like this, provided it's somehwere fairly accessible to all (eg. Birmingham). I don't think there are many of us on this website, however. Or, let's be honest, that many passionate atheists in the UK, given how underemphasised the issue of religion is here.

JohnFureey

Ihateyoumike

Quote from: "JohnFureey"I believe on God not Others like any human also.

Uhhhh, what??  :confused:
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

karadan

I have enough angst in me to warrant typing words on an atheist website but actually travelling to a 'meet up' isn't really something i'd want to spend money doing. I know that sounds cantankerous of me but religion doesn't really impinge on my life enough to warrant the effort.

Had i grown up in Alabama, then i might just be up or it :)
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: "karadan"I have enough angst in me to warrant typing words on an atheist website but actually travelling to a 'meet up' isn't really something i'd want to spend money doing. I know that sounds cantankerous of me but religion doesn't really impinge on my life enough to warrant the effort.

We had meetings as part of our "Science, Just Science" campaign and they were actually quite a bit of fun.  All I'm saying is they can be worth it :)

Kyu
James C. Rocks: UK Tech Portal & Science, Just Science

[size=150]Not Long For This Forum [/size]

Kodanshi

Well, you can sort of count me in. At the moment I can’t really leave the house because I’ve fallen prey to some sort of hideous condition of my bowels, but I’d certainly (when better) feel up for a meetup/chatup/pissup/etc!
[size=85]“I've been planning to end at 1 hp for years now.”[/size]

G.ENIGMA

Will there be like a party  :beer:  and stuff... if so count me in, in principle (depends on timing :unsure: )
To those who are overly cautious, everything seems impossible.