News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

The fabricated sham, of dear old Mr. Pam

Started by No one, August 03, 2022, 05:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No one

Ecurb Noselrub

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

Asmodean

A person of class, style and distinction, obviously. :smilenod:

...Too bad we have like zero custom car culture over here :-(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

No one

hermes2015

Quote from: Asmodean on August 03, 2022, 09:32:14 PMA person of class, style and distinction, obviously. :smilenod:

:lol:

Same here, thank goodness.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

Quote from: Asmodean on August 03, 2022, 09:32:14 PMA person of class, style and distinction, obviously. :smilenod:

I believe the terrain doesn't help.
:notsure:

Lowrider in the snow.
Yeah...no. I don't think they mix.

You guys could have Seasonal Custom Car Culture.  ;)

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Asmodean

Quote from: Magdalena on August 04, 2022, 06:23:40 AMYou guys could have Seasonal Custom Car Culture.  ;)

That's not a car! That's... that... That's one of them Smart abominations, only with high heels. The Asmo ought to smite it with an snow plough. In fact, He's going to get himself such a plough, se if He does not!  :rant1:

On an serious note, the Landship(tm) is not doing too badly, actually. I've done far worse with far newer cars on studded tyres. I suspect its vast size and weight help it up to the point where they become a detriment, so if you set yourself up in such a way that the car is controllable past that point... Could do worse than that thing. Could have a Smart, for instance. As wide as it is long, with zero lateral stability.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

billy rubin

you dont consider the smart cars to be stylish and forward thinking?

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

No one

They're about as stylish as blind hatred.

Asmodean

Quote from: No one on August 04, 2022, 02:20:55 PMThey're about as stylish as blind hatred.
How DARE you! Hatred is one of the most stylish, pure emotions, only two-steps removed from grumpiness!

...No, He doth not like Smart cars. Roadsters are... Mmmh... Less unacceptable though. The Asmo gets a irrational urge to smite when He sees an Smart fortwo though, and a rational urge to smite when He's stuck behind one.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

No one

Asmodean

Quote from: billy rubin on August 04, 2022, 03:07:13 PMwhy?
They are among the most unstable cars you could drive. They go from boring to scary, skipping fun.

They are also (quite subjectively speaking) ugly, slow and impractical.

Many flaws - no redeeming features.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.