News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

pooped!

Started by billy rubin, July 08, 2022, 04:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/its-another-crappy-day-feces-sent-to-ohio-senators-in-mail-launching-investigation/ar-AAZkD1I

All 25 Republican members of the Ohio Senate were mailed envelopes full of feces on Thursday morning launching a federal investigation.

couldnt happen to a more deserving bunch of hypocrites

News has been received from the Punjab that the Amritsar mob has again broken out in a violent attack against the authorities. The rebels were repulsed by the military and they suffered 200 casualties.

Dark Lightning

I'm wondering if the offender was kind enough to provide forks.  ;D

Icarus

Anyone care to psychoanalyze the hard-shell GOP people and/or the immovable Trumpists?  What the hell is it that makes legislators so narrow minded while being totally committed to rules that are so often impractical?

billy rubin

i dont k iw how they do the doublethink

News has been received from the Punjab that the Amritsar mob has again broken out in a violent attack against the authorities. The rebels were repulsed by the military and they suffered 200 casualties.

Icarus

Here is stumble across item that could be part of the root problem. And this is isolated to only one of our states.  What makes me imagine that our political operatives might somehow be complicit?

Anne D.

No one

It was just the replacement brains, not sure why they are so upset.