News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

RIP Roe v. Wade

Started by Ecurb Noselrub, June 28, 2022, 01:01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Gnostic Christian Bishop on September 14, 2022, 08:57:16 PM
Quote from: billy rubin on August 23, 2022, 10:08:30 PM
Quote from: Gnostic Christian Bishop on August 23, 2022, 08:54:16 PMFascism is just another ism that is synonymous with tribal people.

We are all isms as we are all tribal.

Our tribal natures stem from our selfish gene and instinct that has us seek fellowship, for protection.

We all naturally seek an alpha to emulate, so that later we can replace him or her as the fittest.

We are all born thinking we are the fittest of our line, and want to show it, as it is a logically truth to all new life.

Regards
DL

i disagree, greatest.

i think that you certainly are describing the reflexive behaviour of people who follow their animal natures, but we are not bound to follow it.

i dont look for alphas to emulate, for example. instead, i seek out places and communities that allow me to avoid just those leadership-focused societies.

Strange that you would wish to emulate less than the best.

To each his own I guess.

Regards
DL

Please.
Continue.

Regards
M-F.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Quote from: Asmodean on August 24, 2022, 08:13:14 AMFascism is an ideology that puts the state at its centre - where everything is the state's business and nothing is above the state.

Hmm.

Hitler and Trump were very concerned with people being loyal to them and not the state.

A fascist political ideology and movement is characterized by a dictatorial leader and centralized autocracy.

The dictator rules, not the State.

The dictator is the state.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Quote from: Magdalena on September 14, 2022, 09:09:32 PMContinue.

No need, given your poor communication ability.

I offer my sympathy.

Regards
DL

Magdalena

Quote from: Gnostic Christian Bishop on September 14, 2022, 09:13:14 PM

I offer my sympathy.

Regards
DL

Did I touch a nerve?
 ;D

Regards
M-F

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Quote from: Magdalena on September 14, 2022, 09:15:29 PM

I offer my sympathy.

Regards
DL

Did I touch a nerve?
 ;D

Regards
M-F

No stupid, given your poor communication ability.

Now fuck off.

I am done with you.

Regards
DL

Recusant

Quote from: Gnostic Christian Bishop on September 14, 2022, 09:20:40 PM

I offer my sympathy.

Regards
DL

Did I touch a nerve?
 ;D

Regards
M-F

Now fuck off.

I am done with you.

Regards
DL

Done. You rarely stop by, and have already been warned. Have six months, and please do not return.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Magdalena

Quote from: Recusant on September 14, 2022, 09:25:48 PM
Quote from: Gnostic Christian Bishop on September 14, 2022, 09:20:40 PM

I offer my sympathy.

Regards
DL

Did I touch a nerve?
 ;D

Regards
M-F

Now fuck off.

I am done with you.

Regards
DL

Done. You rarely stop by, and have already been warned. Have six months, and please do not return.

Regards,

Møther-Flower

Magdalena

Quote from: Recusant on September 14, 2022, 09:25:48 PMDone. You rarely stop by, and have already been warned. Have six months, and please do not return.

Recusant,

Recusant

Just a place-holder. He asked for quick action. Staff discussion may revise, very likely upward.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

billy rubin

Quote from: Gnostic Christian Bishop on September 14, 2022, 08:57:16 PM
Quote from: billy rubin on August 23, 2022, 10:08:30 PM
Quote from: Gnostic Christian Bishop on August 23, 2022, 08:54:16 PMFascism is just another ism that is synonymous with tribal people.

We are all isms as we are all tribal.

Our tribal natures stem from our selfish gene and instinct that has us seek fellowship, for protection.

We all naturally seek an alpha to emulate, so that later we can replace him or her as the fittest.

We are all born thinking we are the fittest of our line, and want to show it, as it is a logically truth to all new life.

Regards
DL

i disagree, greatest.

i think that you certainly are describing the reflexive behaviour of people who follow their animal natures, but we are not bound to follow it.

i dont look for alphas to emulate, for example. instead, i seek out places and communities that allow me to avoid just those leadership-focused societies.

Strange that you would wish to emulate less than the best.

To each his own I guess.

Regards
DL

you make assumptions that i dont consider valid, dl. being an "alpha" in no way assures that you are "best" at anything except being alpha.

lots of alphas get to their positions absent relevant skills, but have abilities in dominance, backstabbing, misrepresentation, and bullying.

when i percieve someone using those skills in human relationships, i dont follow them, and dont seek to take their place. if you do  you are rewarding something other than the relevant skills.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

billy rubin

oh

i guess im behind the times

carry on

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Asmodean

Quote from: Gnostic Christian Bishop on September 14, 2022, 09:03:19 PMHardly something I would name a complicated genetic code that we have yet to crack.
Calling genes a code is putting the cart before the horse. That said, what is it you are looking to "crack" exactly? We have a very decent understanding of human genome.

QuoteIf a more fit Alpha does not replace a less fit Alpha, what happens to the tribe?
Keeps on going with a lame alpha.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Magdalena

Quote from: Recusant on September 14, 2022, 10:00:33 PMJust a place-holder. He asked for quick action. Staff discussion may revise, very likely upward.

He seems to hate me. I don't know why. I've never been disrespectful to him or given him a reason to hate me. Yet.
—But NOW I feel like  giving him a real reason to hate me:

He probably suffers from Lepidopterophobia or Mottephobia or Gynophobia.

Or he's just an asshole, I mean, an alpha...wannabe.

—He did say, "We naturally seek an alpha to emulate."
Maybe he thinks kissing an alpha's ass makes him an alpha by association, or he's fine with being just an imitation of an alpha...or needs to be around one for protection from a Butterfly of Doom.   ;D 

He seems like a mean, disrespectful, angry person. I hate to say this, but people like him usually die alone.

And why does he say, "Regards" or "best wishes" after he calls me, stupid and tells me to fuck off? Is this a Christian/Bishop/Gnostic thing?

—What the hell!?  :???:

billy rubin

wiggle your fingertips and let the bad energy run off and return to irs source

Asmodean

Quote from: Magdalena on September 15, 2022, 07:48:42 AM—He did say, "We naturally seek an alpha to emulate."
Yeah, I found that kind-of strange... But also possibly telling.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.