News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Happy Easter Atheists

Started by Biggus Dickus, April 15, 2022, 04:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Jesus was hanging from the cross and he called out to Peter.

"Peter, I need to see you."

Peter tried to get to the cross but the Roman soldiers fought him back.

Jesus again said, "Peter, please come here. I want to tell you something."

Again Peter tries to fight his way through the guards but once again they stop him.

One more time, Jesus says, "Peter, please, I need to tell you something.

This time, Peter musters up all of his strength, manages to finally get past the guards, but is beaten badly in the process, gets up to the cross and says, "Yes my Lord, what do you want to tell me."

Jesus replies, "I can see your house from up here."

Jesus walks up to a crowd of people getting ready to stone a lady to death for committing adultery and says, "Whoever is without sin may cast the first stone."

So this little lady walks up with a big rock and smashes it down on the poor woman and splits her head wide open.

Then the little lady dusts off her hands and starts walking away. Jesus shakes his head and says, "Mom, sometimes you really get on my nerves."

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

No one

I guess that early morning confirmation gives news meaning to, "he has risen", huh?

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Thanks for this lighter post.

I have to remember to laugh more around religious topics and the religious in this site, if there are any.

I am more used to theist sites and I tend to be hard on them.

Regards
DL

billy rubin

A wag met Nasrudin. In his pocket he had an egg. "Tell me, Mulla; are you any good at guessing games?"

"Not bad," said Nasrudin.

"Very well, then: Tell me what I have in my pocket."

"Give me a clue, then."

"It is shaped like an egg, it is yellow and white inside, and it looks like an egg."

"Some sort of a cake," said Nasrudin.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."