News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

globalization

Started by billy rubin, March 24, 2022, 11:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

for like 40 years now weve seen economic supply chains diversify over the globe. my underwear is made in vietnam, my car parts come from israel, my whatever comes from china.

the capitalist system has outsourced manufacturing and lots of services to overseas, under the assumption that the system would never change, that business interests would always be paramount and protected.

even russia thought that storing its money overseas was safe from international crisis.

with tbe war in ukraine that system has exposed vulnerabilities. supply chsins are disrupted, trading and financial relationships are broken and in some places will never return.

it took a russian idiot to introduce a new world order in his attempt to re-create an old one.

what next?

News has been received from the Punjab that the Amritsar mob has again broken out in a violent attack against the authorities. The rebels were repulsed by the military and they suffered 200 casualties.

Old Seer

As I see it/understand it, Putin is changing the world order by withdrawing from the present one and constructing an alliance of Russia, China, and India. The globalist presence elsewhere remains the same, overseen and operated  by Klaus Schwab, George Soros, Bill Gates and other elite members of their World Economic Forum that meet in Davos Switzerland to hash out their plan for the world.

The only thing possible the world needs saving from are the ones running it.
Oh lord, save us from those wanting to save us.
I'm not a Theist.

billy rubin

regarding china/india/russia, china has no friends but itslf. the culture is one of historical entitlement, similar to russias. to the chinese, everything has a price, or a cost.

i dont know about india. indians have always warred with each other more than with the exterior world. but like china, they have no reason to love the west . a purely utilitarian deal with china and russia would likely suit them just fine

russia has no options.

on globalization, i dont lnow whether it is going to get burnt or not. marx was right about ropes and capitalists, so im curious as to what they will choose

News has been received from the Punjab that the Amritsar mob has again broken out in a violent attack against the authorities. The rebels were repulsed by the military and they suffered 200 casualties.

Tom62

The supply chain problems were not caused by the Putin. It was the pandemic that disrupted nearly every aspect of the global supply chain. The pandemic showed just in time manufacturing and being dependant on single suppliers without a fall-back strategy were bad ideas.

Quote from: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/22/business/shortages-supply-chain.htmlThe disruptions go back to early last year, to the beginning stages of the pandemic. Factories in parts of the world where a lot of the globe's manufacturing capacity sits — places like China, South Korea and Taiwan as well as Southeast Asian nations like Vietnam and European industrial giants like Germany — were hit hard by the spread of coronavirus cases. Many factories shut down or were forced to reduce production because workers were sick or in lockdown. In response, shipping companies cut their schedules in anticipation of a drop in demand for moving goods around the world.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Old Seer

What Russia, China, and India seemingly are up to is create an economic block of countries of their own to offset the normal Western dominating worlds economy. It doesn't look to me as thought they're setting up a different world order of economy, but not as a new world order. What they're doing is causing a different order of things opposite Schwalb Klaus and accompaniment, which their idea is they are the world order of things that they want. It now becomes impossible for the "Schwabies to dominate the entire planet, which is as I see it, is their economic plan. This now brings about two competing world orders and gives all countries a choice which they prefer.  Putin isn't (as I see it) planing on a new world economic order of things, it's a matter of what he's doing that automatically makes the change or causes it. Intended or nor, it brings about the two competing economies. Russia, China, and India and possibly others may put together a better deal then the Schwabies. The US may very well in time opt to go with the eastern side. It seems likely the Schwabies will lose on this deal. And that's really erking the Klaus guys.
The only thing possible the world needs saving from are the ones running it.
Oh lord, save us from those wanting to save us.
I'm not a Theist.