News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

No one has made 3000 posts

Started by Magdalena, March 11, 2022, 04:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Congratulations! No one.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

hermes2015

That's an incredible number of your usually upbeat and cheerful posts. Keep it up!
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

billy rubin

co gratulations!

where are the tacos?

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Recusant

I'm digging the next 3,000 posts from No one:far out: :thumbsup2: :cheers:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Magdalena

Dark Lightning

Good on ya! I think this calls for burritos, though.

Biggus Dickus

Congratulations, no one is happier for you reaching this goal then myself!!! 8)

I think this calls for Tamales!!
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

^^^

This calls for:
Salmon roulettes served with spring mix and balsamic vinaigrette.
Seared Scallops with garlic Parmesan Risotto with a lemon beurre blanc.
Balsamic glazed Asparagus, grilled yellow squash, oven-roasted pesto stuffed tomatoes.

Anne D.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on March 12, 2022, 05:38:40 PM
^^^

This calls for:
Salmon roulettes served with spring mix and balsamic vinaigrette.
Seared Scallops with garlic Parmesan Risotto with a lemon beurre blanc.
Balsamic glazed Asparagus, grilled yellow squash, oven-roasted pesto stuffed tomatoes.

No one wants yer fancy fishy roulettes, and speared scallops with quest! (The glazed asparagus sounds yummy though, along with the pesto stuffed tomatas....I would like these pretty please)

We are having Tamales said No One!!! ;D

Magdalena

Is No one coming to the party?

xSilverPhinx

Congrats, No one! :party:

Quote from: Magdalena on March 12, 2022, 08:45:47 PM

Maybe if we had 3000 tacos to offer :grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 14, 2022, 09:38:40 PM
Congrats, No one! :party:

Quote from: Magdalena on March 12, 2022, 08:45:47 PM

Maybe if we had 3000 tamales to offer :grin:

I fixed that for you ;D