Main Menu

You choose...

Started by Tank, March 01, 2022, 09:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

Quote from: No one on August 01, 2022, 11:09:34 PMBMW

Visit the stars, or the ocean depths?

ocean.

i had a professor who had been down in the trieste. i'd love to do that. even shallow scuba diving is greatly impressive, but way down? you bet.

bull riding or bronco?

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

billy rubin

Quote from: No one on August 01, 2022, 11:09:34 PMBMW

Visit the stars, or the ocean depths?

ocean.

i had a professor who had been down in the trieste. i'd love to do that. even shallow scuba diving is greatly impressive, but way down? you bet.

bull riding or bronco?

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Tank

Depends on the other toppings but generally not. However how could you have a Hawaiian without pine apple?

Game of Throwns or Lord of the Rings? 
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

Lord of the Rings

Game of thrones was just awful.

RS7 or AMG GT 63S

billy rubin

ooh yes

plus 1 to no one

Asmodean

The AMG, mostly because of what that other badge would be screaming about me as the owner - around here, at least. Also, it's just so damned pretty, I'd have sex with it, and I don't care what that says about me.

Longswords or rapiers?
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Longsword. Not a piss ant toothpick.

7.62 or 5.56?
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Asmodean

You misunderstand rapiers, my good sir, but I agree with your choice.

Road or rail?
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

I do enjoy a rail trip but cost and convenience usually dictate road. But the truly horrific thing is that at one point the UK had the most extensive rail network on the planet. And then a government tore up hundreds of miles in favour of road transport. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Giraffe or banana?

Asmodean

The Asmo's fangs crave flesh and blood. Giraffe.

Increased pay or reduced prices?
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Reduced prices as that helps everybody.

Visit the Moon or the Amazon jungle?

Asmodean

Moon. Totally. A much smaller population of biting insects, biting snakes, biting monkeys, biting felines and other bity things.

Own an old car or lease a new one?
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Well I drive an old car(8years old) at the moment. But it only has 30k miles on it. I may well lease a car next time.

Porcupine or hedgehog?

Asmodean

According to Best Ever Food Review Show, porcupine are good for eating, so those.

Porcupine as food vs porcupine as a pet?
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Pet without doubt!

Tread on in the dark, a used condom  (not yours) or a lego brick?