News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

You choose...

Started by Tank, March 01, 2022, 09:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

just tbe pizza.

i would love to go vegan again but carrying a weeks worth of plants is hard to do and there is nothing on the road. so i eat anchovies and sardines. the high point of my day is a huge bag salad from out of the 12v refrigerator

that just broke down

hot asian food or not hot asian food?

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Tom62

I love it spicy, but it must be original Asian food.

Tea or coffee?
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Ecurb Noselrub

Definitely coffee.

North or south?

billy rubin

south. warmer there. i can take up to 46 C. after that im worthless.

ashes or dust?

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Icarus

In my neck of the woods, Florida, we would also be worthless at 46 centigrade, or 114.8 F.  38 C would be an unusual occurrence here.

The only time I approach that body temp is when I am seriously angered by my governor and his shit head Trumpist senators, representatives, and State Surgeon General. 

Ashes or dust? Will not matter if we get into a nuke confrontation with the Ruskies. Otherwise: I am a member of the former Hemlock society, now known as the Neptune society. I will be cremated so I reckon the answer is ashes.

Kentucky bourbon or Highlands Scotch.

Tom62

Kentucky bourbon. I prefer however Islay whiskey.

Rum or cognac?
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Dark Lightning

Cognac.

Cheddar or brie?

Ecurb Noselrub

Brie, with some of that cognac.

Blondes or brunettes?

billy rubin

blonde, because i married one. but all women are beautiful

kitfo: raw or rare?

Tom62

Cooked lightly rare

French or Italian cuisine?
Robert A. Heinlein

Bluenose

French, but always remembering that the French hate the Italians because it was the Italians that taught the French how to cook...

steak and kudney or steak and mushroom?
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Ecurb Noselrub

Mushrooms.

Travel to Italy or travel to India.

Tom62

To Italy, because it is closer and not so hot.

Smart casual or black tie
Robert A. Heinlein

Ecurb Noselrub

Smart casual, if that much. I prefer "work-from-home-bum".

You have 4 days vacation with plenty of money on hand.
New York or New Orleans?

billy rubin

neither. can i do that?  i have spent my life actively avoiding both places. havent been on foot in NYC since 1965, and turned down a job offer in new orleans.

but i would take lake champlain in new york or anywhere in louisiana along the intracoastal waterway.

death or unga bunga?