News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Political picture dump

Started by Tank, December 22, 2015, 01:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

theres a motorcycle forum that wont post jpgs from imgur. used to, but no longer.

old imgur jpg links still post there

i have to switch back and forth between app and desktop version to upload and then post . posdibly its my own browser settings

i expected nothing but im still disappointed

Asmodean

Quote from: Tank on August 27, 2023, 10:11:37 AM
Damn straight. :smilenod:

Because God fucked 'em up like an real man. Says so right here in this song;

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Icarus

^  Hoot! Hoot!.    I love it. The lyrics are skillfully layered over some traditional old time melody and pace.

My dastardly mind wonders whether I could somehow insert that song into the Sunday service of certain hard shell Christian churches. It is stylish in churches,these days, to have digital presentations and recorded music for the congregation.   :hahaha...no:

Asmodean

Quote from: Icarus on August 29, 2023, 01:46:36 AMMy dastardly mind wonders whether I could somehow insert that song into the Sunday service of certain hard shell Christian churches.
:thoughtful: This. It really needs to be a thing.

...Also, they should take some pride in their deity being evil. Learn from The Church of The Great and Terrible The Asmo. :smilenod: I mean, if you're selling Cthulhu, then sell Cthulhu. I can hardly see the need to stick a clown nose on him first.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Icarus

The politics girl asks the news media some damn good questions. She is on a bit of a rant, perhaps justifiably so.

Icarus

I used to love this place...............not so much since the christian nationalists came into power. Woe be unto other states if this continues. Something like this..............

https://imgur.com/gallery/1jxrl92

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

The Magic Pudding..

Quote from: Tom62 on January 24, 2024, 08:14:02 AM

I don't get it, can you explain it to me please?
Are we supposed to laugh at the imbecilic?
Or do we nod in agreement to show our neo naziness?
If you suffer from cosmic vertigo, don't look.

Asmodean

Well, the ""right"" has Blaire Huwhite, who done did that, and she's kinda' hot. :smilenod:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: The Magic Pudding.. on January 24, 2024, 10:46:14 AMI don't get it, can you explain it to me please?
Are we supposed to laugh at the imbecilic?
Or do we nod in agreement to show our neo naziness?
It's roughly from the same family as "your momma so fat" jokes. If anything, "we" are supposed to roll our eyes in its general direction while taking a mental note of the grain of truth beneath all that blubber.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.