News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

What is on your mind?

Started by TheFightSong, February 09, 2022, 07:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheFightSong

This where you don't have to be laid back. This where you can let yourself be honest about what your mind is thinking or feeling. You can rant all you want here to get things off your chest, too.

Magdalena

Quote from: TheFightSong on February 09, 2022, 07:50:26 PM
This where you don't have to be laid back. This where you can let yourself be honest about what your mind is thinking or feeling. You can rant all you want here to get things off your chest, too.
We already have a, What is on your mind? --thread.

Shouldn't the title here be, What is on your ranting, angry mind?  :notsure:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

Quote from: Magdalena on February 09, 2022, 11:40:49 PM

Yes. The same thought crossed my mind.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

hackenslash

Dunno, I tend to think that's what blogs are for. It's what mine is for, anyway. It's where I rant.
There is no more formidable or insuperable barrier to knowledge than the certainty you already possess it.

Magdalena

Quote from: Tank on February 10, 2022, 09:04:21 AM

Besides, we already have a rant thread.
https://www.happyatheistforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=15164.0
The Rant and Moan Thread (state if serious responses only required please)

Awww....Look, Dave started it. :sad sigh:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

Quote from: Magdalena on February 10, 2022, 08:33:28 PM

:console:
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Magdalena

Quote from: Tank on February 11, 2022, 07:28:17 AM

Thanks, Chris, you've always been kind to me.  :love:
--For 11 years to be exact. :-*
Well, all of you have been kind to me for that long.
**majestic gratitude** gif.

Sorry, TheFightSong,
I know this is the, What is on your ranting, angry mind?--Thread, but I try to not be an angry, ranting person.  :levitate:

There's enough of those in the world already.

hackenslash

There is no more formidable or insuperable barrier to knowledge than the certainty you already possess it.

TheFightSong

Quote from: Magdalena on February 11, 2022, 04:11:49 PM

Sorry, TheFightSong,
I know this is the, What is on your ranting, angry mind?--Thread, but I try to not be an angry, ranting person.  :levitate:

Because you don't live in a country that the American military is bombing for profit to benefit its evil elite rulers who are kleptocratically ultra-wealthy? People in the middle eastern countries are dealing with thousand-year long history of abusively Islamic influence while having American militarymen terrorize them for oil, metals, plastic, and other profitable resources. The people are angry because of an unfair world they live in. Not because they are completely stupid or insensitive. I try not to be angry, but it is clear that there are countries not controlled by decent people who care about improving everyone intellectually, morally, ethically, healthily, etc. Orwellian online surveillance after 9/11, global warming, endless wars, misery, systemic poverty caused by elitist kleptocracy, sweatshops caused by elitist kleptocracy, and rising anti-intellectual idiocracy disguised as political correctness via dehumanizing censorship online and in the real world make me have a hard time not being angry. I used to not be this angry. But ever since popular "social" media platforms became online privacy nightmares infested with increasingly dehumanizing censorship including horrible customer "support" services while America's evil leaders find ways to keep working class Americans more impoverished and miserable through increasing wage slavery, I had enough. The popular "social" media platforms' dehumanizing censorship and horrible customer "support" services are why some people created alternative places for people to communicate in. Panquake has been a created project because of Facebook's dehumanizing censorship and its unprofessionally negligent customer "support" team that ignores customers at times for example. Also, people are having to tell banks to stop future charges on their bank accounts from businesses that steal money after customers cancel subscriptions. That is how unprofessionally thievocratic the businesses have become these days. I used to deal with better customer support services, better product quality without so much eco-unfriendly planned obsolescence, better clothes shopping without the increasing amount sweatshops and trashy quality of clothes that make them not last as long or they ruin my clean body from poor quality fabric falling apart and sticking to my body (which is gross), better online privacy protection, no phone number verification, and more open-minded discussions on social media platforms in the past. Now, that significantly doesn't happen as much anymore. I am seeing humanity degenerate internationally and on online. This is affecting future generations and why some people don't want to have children because they don't have enough power to fight against corrupt elites who are causing humanity to degenerate. I tried not being angry about it. But I got tired of being passive about it.

Magdalena

Quote from: TheFightSong on February 11, 2022, 04:44:49 PM

Sorry, TheFightSong,

Because you don't live in a country that the American military is bombing for profit to benefit its evil elite rulers who are kleptocratically ultra-wealthy? People in the middle eastern countries are dealing with thousand-year long history of abusively Islamic influence while having American militarymen terrorize them for oil, metals, plastic, and other profitable resources. The people are angry because of an unfair world they live in. Not because they are completely stupid or insensitive. I try not to be angry, but it is clear that there are countries not controlled by decent people who care about improving everyone intellectually, morally, ethically, healthily, etc. Orwellian online surveillance after 9/11, global warming, endless wars, misery, systemic poverty caused by elitist kleptocracy, sweatshops caused by elitist kleptocracy, and rising anti-intellectual idiocracy disguised as political correctness via dehumanizing censorship online and in the real world make me have a hard time not being angry.

Maybe...one rant at a time?

Magdalena

TheFightSong

Sorry, TheFightSong,

Because you don't live in a country that the American military is bombing for profit to benefit its evil elite rulers who are kleptocratically ultra-wealthy? People in the middle eastern countries are dealing with thousand-year long history of abusively Islamic influence while having American militarymen terrorize them for oil, metals, plastic, and other profitable resources. The people are angry because of an unfair world they live in. Not because they are completely stupid or insensitive. I try not to be angry, but it is clear that there are countries not controlled by decent people who care about improving everyone intellectually, morally, ethically, healthily, etc. Orwellian online surveillance after 9/11, global warming, endless wars, misery, systemic poverty caused by elitist kleptocracy, sweatshops caused by elitist kleptocracy, and rising anti-intellectual idiocracy disguised as political correctness via dehumanizing censorship online and in the real world make me have a hard time not being angry. I used to not be this angry. But ever since popular "social" media platforms became online privacy nightmares infested with increasingly dehumanizing censorship including horrible customer "support" services while America's evil leaders find ways to keep working class Americans more impoverished and miserable through increasing wage slavery, I had enough. The popular "social" media platforms' dehumanizing censorship and horrible customer "support" services are why some people created alternative places for people to communicate in. Panquake has been a created project because of Facebook's dehumanizing censorship and its unprofessionally negligent customer "support" team that ignores customers at times for example. Also, people are having to tell banks to stop future charges on their bank accounts from businesses that steal money after customers cancel subscriptions. That is how unprofessionally thievocratic the businesses have become these days. I used to deal with better customer support services, better product quality without so much eco-unfriendly planned obsolescence, better clothes shopping without the increasing amount sweatshops and trashy quality of clothes that make them not last as long or they ruin my clean body from poor quality fabric falling apart and sticking to my body (which is gross), better online privacy protection, no phone number verification, and more open-minded discussions on social media platforms in the past. Now, that significantly doesn't happen as much anymore. I am seeing humanity degenerate internationally and on online. This is affecting future generations and why some people don't want to have children because they don't have enough power to fight against corrupt elites who are causing humanity to degenerate. I tried not being angry about it. But I got tired of being passive about it.

Magdalena

Quote from: TheFightSong on February 11, 2022, 06:13:33 PM

Sorry, TheFightSong,

Why did you cut my response?

Tank

TheFightSong

Quote from: Magdalena on February 11, 2022, 06:47:26 PM
Quote from: TheFightSong on February 11, 2022, 06:13:33 PM

Sorry, TheFightSong,

Why did you cut my response?
To let you know my comment was edited.