News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

R. Kelly

Started by TheFightSong, February 07, 2022, 09:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheFightSong

He is a lyrical genius, has this soothing sound when singing, and one of those people with charisma. I like some of his songs that are not so creepy, though. "Your Body's Callin'", "Homie Lover Friend", "Sex Me (Part I)", "12 Play", "You Remind Me of Something", "Home Alone", "Half on a Baby", "Just Like That", "You Made Me Love You", "Ignition (Remix)", "In the Kitchen", "The Zoo", "Bangin' the Headboard", "You Are Not Alone", and "Genius" are R. Kelly's songs I like. Otherwise, I don't know if he did sex trafficking. I'm not going to trust him either way. Because his songs "She's Got That Vibe", "Honey Love", "Age Ain't Nothing but a Number", "Bump 'n' Grind", "Intro - The Sermon", "Down Low (Nobody Has to Know)" "When a Woman's Fed Up", "Don't Put Me Out", "What I Feel/Issues", "I Don't Mean It", "Don't You Say No", "A Woman's Threat", "Apologies of a Thug", any chapter of "Trapped in the Closet", "When a Man Lies", "Shut Up", "Sufferin'", "I Tried", and "Barely Breathin'" are suspicious. He sounds rudely commanding in the "Honey Love" song. He also says his niece has got that vibe in that "She's Got That Vibe" song. It's suspicious.

billy rubin

i have never heard any of his music, and from what i read in the news, i have no interest in knowing more about him

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."