Main Menu

How can this be?

Started by xSilverPhinx, October 26, 2021, 01:46:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jumbojak

Glad to have you around mags.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Magdalena

Quote from: jumbojak on October 28, 2021, 03:15:07 PM
Glad to have you around mags.
Awww. Thank you, jumbojak.  :hug:
It's a pleasure to have you around, as well.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

I think I know what this virtual party needs.  :notsure:

I think it needs some Friday Music.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Recusant

... To celebrate Magdalena's 10,000th post. Unless we already did and I missed it, or worse, forgot that we had. Both possible. Nonetheless, thank you so much Magdalena for sticking around and helping to keep this place from becoming a senescent Drone's Club. Here's to the next 10,000! :cheers:

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

Never hurts to celebrate 10,000 posts.  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Bad Penny II

A bottle of Chateau de Chassilier is in the mail.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Biggus Dickus

Hey!!

:brava:

I think everyone here would agree that we are simply not worthy of your company, but are extremely grateful that you are such a big part of this forum!

10,000 plus posts!! Wow!!...think of how many gifs that is, probably some kind of internet record I'm sure. Right?

Anyway, you're the best Mags...truly my BFFOI (Best Friend Forever on the Internet) :hug2:

Te Amo Bruno 8)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Dark Lightning

Magdalena

Awwww, thanks, guys. I like it here. There's no other place I'd rather be. You guys are funny and make me laugh. You guys are smart, so I learn a lot. You guys are kind and bring out the best of me. You are all like the father I never had and for all of that, I am eternally grateful.

xSilverPhinx

:sidesmile:  This party's been had recently but Mags is always an excellent reason to celebrate some more! :grin: :party:

Quote from: Magdalena on November 16, 2021, 04:32:19 PM
Awwww, thanks, guys. I like it here. There's no other place I'd rather be. You guys are funny and make me laugh. You guys are smart, so I learn a lot. You guys are kind and bring out the best of me. You are all like the father I never had and for all of that, I am eternally grateful.

:hug:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

billy rubin

set the function, not the mechanism.

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 16, 2021, 09:41:52 PM
:sidesmile:  This party's been had recently but Mags is always an excellent reason to celebrate some more! :grin: :party:

:hug: :love:

Magdalena

Recusant

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 16, 2021, 09:41:52 PM

You know, I thought it must have, but the search function on this site is rather quirky, and I failed to find your thread when I looked. Of course, the fact that it was late in the evening and I had enjoyed a tipple of vin rouge may have something to do with it. Thank you for answering the question, xSilverPhinx! I was occupied in that part of October with offline life. I've merged the threads.  :dance:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken