News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

"trump" as the ultimate expletive

Started by Bad Penny II, September 15, 2021, 02:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcusA

Quote from: Icarus on May 12, 2023, 02:42:58 AMOne of our major news networks, CNN, hosted a trump forum/exhibition  in the state of New Hampshire.  The forum assigned a pretty woman commentator, Kirsten Collins, to conduct the question and answer  forum.....Hopefully in a civilized manner. So much for that optimism. Trump was an overbearing, insensitive, lying, insufferable braggart, interrupting, asshole at every juncture. All 75 minute of it.

Somehow the totally partisan crowd was enthralled by the absurdly transparent lies that The Donald claimed as though the "alternative facts" were plain to see. The audience swallowed it hook line and sinker.  :felix:   

Trump and the dregs of society fit hand in hand.
This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

Dark Lightning

Tent revivals come to mind. All kinds of crazy shit is enunciated, and the crowd goes wild. I watched a couple of the chump's rallies, and that's what they look like. The crowd appears to have been trained by watching sitcoms- one-liner, laugh track, rinse and repeat.

MarcusA

MarcusA

MarcusA

Tom62

Trump is an old, narcissistic, fat, unpleasant, nasty piece of shit. Nevertheless, I liked his politics much more than that of corrupt, women hair sniffing, geriatric, incompetent, lying and demented Joe Biden.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

MarcusA

Trump is the Antichrist, stick him up your arse, Tom62.

Tom62

Quote from: MarcusA on June 10, 2023, 09:50:09 PMTrump is the Antichrist, stick him up your arse, Tom62.

No thanks. Trump can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. All I wanted to say is that Biden isn't much better.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank

Quote from: Tom62 on June 11, 2023, 06:39:01 AM
Quote from: MarcusA on June 10, 2023, 09:50:09 PMTrump is the Antichrist, stick him up your arse, Tom62.

No thanks. Trump can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. All I wanted to say is that Biden isn't much better.

Biden won because he wasn't Trump. He's an utter waste of space :(
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

The Magic Pudding.

Quote from: Tom62 on June 04, 2023, 06:11:23 AMTrump is an old, narcissistic, fat, unpleasant, nasty piece of shit. Nevertheless, I liked his politics much more than that of corrupt, women hair sniffing, geriatric, incompetent, lying and demented Joe Biden.

What politics of Trump do you prefer?

Hair sniffing isn't as bad as crotch groping is it?

billy rubin

trump has no consistent policies that i know of. he changes his platform to conform to the latest direction of his populist base.

this time around he talks about nothing but getting even.

thats it. hes a victim, he says, and when he gets back in people are going to pay.

set the function, not the mechanism.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Tank on June 11, 2023, 05:58:54 PM:(  :(  :(

Yup. I've seen where the judge who will likely get the case against the chump was appointed by him and has already had her decisions in earlier items (Special Master) thrown out by the Supreme Court. She could still potentially distort the case and vindicate him. Will her career be trashed? Only if the chump isn't reelected. If he gets a second term she'll be rewarded, no doubt. She could even take the start of the trial all the way past the '24 election. Makes me sick to see this all going on.