News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

why are isalmic people less prosperous?

Started by Icarus, November 11, 2023, 03:46:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icarus

Here is an interesting take about the plight of the Islamic common man. It seems that the rules of the Quran are not kind to the common man.

Tank

That was an interesting video. I noted he avoided the issue of Jewish banking in Europe. Jewish banks or 'Money Lenders' were not subject to the rules of usury as far as I know. That would have given european Christians a source of investment money. And it lead to some of the jealousy of non-jews towards the Jewish bankers.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

billy rubin

the jrwish bankers are still near the top of the list for antisemitic conspiracy theories

set the function, not the mechanism.

Tank

Quote from: billy rubin on November 12, 2023, 07:18:39 PMthe jrwish bankers are still near the top of the list for antisemitic conspiracy theories

Yes. That's true. Do you think it's a conspiracy theory?
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

billy rubin

i think there are crrtainly historically rich jewish families that got that way because finance was one of the occupations they were permitted to pursue. but i dont think they are any more guilty of plotting the domination of humanity than any other oligarchs, at least these days. they have a powerful history tho.

i think elon musk and jeff bezos present more of a threat to global health than the rothchilds ever will   they lost out by ignoring americas growth and the nazis robbed them too. musk alone has three times ss much wealth as the modern rothschilds, according to wiki, and he s the epitome of a a quasi-state actor in politics now.

set the function, not the mechanism.

Tank