News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Hi I'm Brian, I'm an atheist since 2005

Started by Brian Ó Seanacháin, July 17, 2021, 10:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Welcome to the forum, Brian! :grin:

(At first I read that as 'Brain', and was about to tell you what a hazard having that name could be in the current Zombie Apocalypse). :P 
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on July 19, 2021, 05:59:24 PM

(At first I read that as 'Brain', and was about to tell you what a hazard having that name could be in the current Zombie Apocalypse). :P

You just wanted to experiment on him!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ecurb Noselrub

Hello Brian. Question: Jameson or Proper 12?

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

No one

The best whiskey is medical grade psilocybin.

Bluenose

Quote from: No one on July 25, 2021, 01:50:49 PM

Magic mushies for the win!

On the whisky front, IMNSHO you can't go past Laphroaig... mmm... peat...  smoke...  mmm...
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

billy rubin

Quote from: No one on July 25, 2021, 01:50:49 PM

shit, my supplier didn't have bushmills

i bought jet fuel instead, and still like it, in spite of texan skepticism

but i did look

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Dark Lightning

I bought a bottle of Bowmore, many years ago. I left it in my hotel room. Perhaps the janitorial staff cleaned a drain with the remainder of that bottle. >.< yuck.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on July 23, 2021, 09:02:08 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on July 19, 2021, 05:59:24 PM

You just wanted to experiment on him!

Of course not. :shifty:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Skepticelt

Welcome. Like you I fancy myself as an individual who fires off a comedic quip from time to time. I am a Yank but I am married to a Jacquine. Been to the old sod a few times. Always a pretty country to visit. With the possible exception of winter. Retired Mechanical inspector. Live in Michigan. So far I am impressed by the site there are some good and decent people here. Enjoy. Slainte PaganPaddy.