News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

A hearty hello

Started by S19002350, June 28, 2021, 08:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No one

Lions aren't particularly fond of tacos. Cheetahs on the other hand, that's different.

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on July 01, 2021, 08:19:15 PM
Lions aren't particularly fond of tacos. Cheetahs on the other hand, that's different.

The internet says you're wrong.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

Therefore, I must be wrong. Since it's illegal to lie on the internet.

Icarus

It is clear that the lion is a Mexican or other Central American lineage.  It is quite likely that he drinks Dos Equis beer too.

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on July 01, 2021, 10:48:10 PM
Therefore, I must be wrong. Since it's illegal to lie on the internet.

No one lies on the internet.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: Icarus on July 01, 2021, 11:07:46 PM
It is clear that the lion is a Mexican or other Central American lineage.  It is quite likely that he drinks Dos Equis beer too.
:secrets1: Most likely, Mexican. We don't have tacos in Central America.

But we do have beers. :grin:

Icarus

No tacos in Guatamala, El Salvador, Honduras, Belize, Yucatan, Baja ?????  Is that a for real fact Mags? 

No One is going to be really disappointed. 

No one

Sounds like a business opportunity.

Magdalena

Quote from: Icarus on July 03, 2021, 04:27:54 AM
No tacos in Guatamala, El Salvador, Honduras, Belize, Yucatan, Baja ?????  Is that a for real fact Mags? 

No One is going to be really disappointed.
Guatemala? Highly doubt it.
El Salvador? No. We have pupusas.
Honduras? No. They have baleadas.
Belize? I don't think they have tacos either.
Yucatan & Baja? Yes. But that's not Central America.

I had tacos for the first time here in the USA.  :snicker:

No one

Southern Cal has some very good tacos.

Magdalena

No one

There was this place in the Bakersfield area called Zabella's, not only did the have fantastic tacos, their Philly Cheesesteak was fanfuckingtastic.

Magdalena

I was just thinking...
To Fox News and Trump supporters, Central America probably means, The Midwestern United States, or the American Midwest, or the Midwest.

:notsure:

Dark Lightning

^ :lol: I wouldn't doubt that some of them do!

So, whatever happened to MR THX1138?  ;D One post and done?

Magdalena

Quote from: Dark Lightning on July 03, 2021, 10:45:06 PM
^ :lol: I wouldn't doubt that some of them do!

So, whatever happened to MR THX1138?  ;D One post and done?

I don't know, XP C3PO R2P2 said: "I've been engaging with atheism on an academic research level"
Can we do that here?