News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Randy has passed away.

Started by Tank, May 21, 2021, 12:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Randy died at 3:15am on May the 18th 2021.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on May 21, 2021, 12:45:55 PM

:weepy: Poor Randy. I hope his passing was peaceful after so much suffering.

Thanks for letting us know, Tank.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on May 21, 2021, 01:05:22 PM
Quote from: Tank on May 21, 2021, 12:45:55 PM

:weepy: Poor Randy. I hope his passing was peaceful after so much suffering.

Thanks for letting us know, Tank.

I was told by his friend Crystal. There were no details of the nature of his death :(
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

hermes2015

He was a dear, brave man. Although I guess we all expected it and hated to see him suffer like that, I am still deeply moved and shedding a tear for him.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Dark Lightning

:'(  At least he's not suffering anymore.

Tank

Quote from: Dark Lightning on May 21, 2021, 02:59:44 PM

Quite so. Let's hope his time here offered some support and a distraction from his problems.

Magdalena

This is so sad. :(
Rest in peace, Randy.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Recusant

I'm glad he spent some time with us.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Anne D.

Quote from: Tank on May 21, 2021, 03:39:41 PM

Quite so. Let's hope his time here offered some support and a distraction from his problems.

Yes. Thank you for letting us know.

Tank

Quote from: Anne D. on May 21, 2021, 06:09:20 PM
Quote from: Tank on May 21, 2021, 03:39:41 PM

Yes. Thank you for letting us know.

Randy had already given Crystal my details so when this happened we would know.

Biggus Dickus

I'm sorry to hear of his passing, and extend my condolences. I'm sure he will be missed by many, including by all of you here at HAF.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

He won't get to see the photographs of round things.  :pensive:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

He was a brave man. I hope i am that brave at the end. 

Icarus

I/we will miss Randy,  He was an important person for us.