News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Global warming is shrinking your willy!

Started by Elizabeth257, March 26, 2021, 06:47:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elizabeth257

Are you global warming deniers willing to risk being wrong? Leaving a wasteland to your children is way less scary than shrinkage.
Penises are shrinking because of pollution, an environmental scientist has warned in a new book detailing the challenges facing human reproduction.

Dr Shanna Swan writes that humanity is facing an "existential crisis" in fertility rates as a result of phthalates, a chemical used when manufacturing plastics that impacts the hormone-producing endocrine system.

Her book, titled Count Down, examines "how our modern world is threatening sperm counts, altering male and female reproductive development, and imperilling the future of the human race".

Dr Swan's research began by examining phthalate syndrome, something observed in rats which found that when fetuses were exposed to the chemical they were likely to be born with shrunken genitals.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

That is interesting research. Frankly a lower fecundity of the human race would be no bad thing. Natural selection will do what it does best. Organisms with a greater tolerance to phthalates will prosper.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

hermes2015

It's scary that phthalates are everywhere. One just about always sees an ion at mass 149 somewhere in the chromatogram in the GC-MS analysis of any sample. That indicates the possible presence of a phthalate, which is usually confirmed when one does a mass spectral database search. I always warn people I train to be on the alert for that.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Icarus

Mother Nature is a bitch but she does know best. 

P.S. at this age I am not much concerned about the size of my tallywacker.

Davin

Nice try, but that's going to change anyone's mind.

It's not shrinking their willy, it's shrinking the willy of developing babies. And because their wiener is fine, why do anything when what you're really saying is that if they wait it out and don't do anything, the average penis size will eventually go down and then they'll finally have an above average sized wanker.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Davin on March 30, 2021, 07:48:13 PM
Nice try, but that's going to change anyone's mind.

It's not shrinking their willy, it's shrinking the willy of developing babies. And because their wiener is fine, why do anything when what you're really saying is that if they wait it out and don't do anything, the average penis size will eventually go down and then they'll finally have an above average sized wanker.

I really have to object your use of the word wanker.
Old Git used say there was no use in objecting to the bastardisation of language, I regard his attitude as defeatist.  If good people had resisted there might not be so much decimation going on these days.
The wanker is he who wanks his willy, the wiener being the wanked party in the exchange.

The wankee?

No.  ::) Oh if you must.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

TheFightSong

:popcorn:
Just got to get rid of global warming-causing manufacturing companies, oil companies, pharmaceutical companies, meat and dairy industries, and others. Thay way there can be schlongs staying long, thick, fast, strong, and better with many powerful sperms that win genetic lotteries once they become fully developed humans.

Now, I think of this horrible poem:

I think about a long willy
From a man named Billy
In a silly
Way really.

No, I am not talking about billy rubin here.

Dark Lightning

My wife could appreciate my smaller willy, if it were true.

billy rubin

id just be happy if my willy was more reliable, in general. i just turned 66, and my willy has switched to part -time.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."