News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

What is this abomination?

Started by xSilverPhinx, January 09, 2019, 03:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 29, 2020, 12:14:53 AM

Oh, and you provided us the long version, wonderful!  >:(
Thank you, very much.  >:(

;D

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Randy

Quote from: Bad Penny II on July 31, 2019, 01:50:28 PM
Don't just lest ye be judged!!!
I like this one.

The Monkees! I know what some people say but I loved watching them on TV when I was a kid. I learned to play the guitar because of Michael Nesmith. I learned to play and sing a lot of their songs. My friends, when we were young teenagers, tried to emulate them but I was the only one who could play an instrument and I had a lot of learning to do before I would get good enough to cover them.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Randy

Quote from: Davin on July 31, 2019, 03:07:22 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on July 31, 2019, 01:02:31 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on July 30, 2019, 03:32:36 AM
:popcorn:
Who knew hating could be so much fun!

Oh, some songs definitely deserve to be hated:

[...]
This "Bob Dylan" cover is pretty funny.

I just listened to the Bob Dylan version and read the lyrics along with it. He skipped a few but that's fine. I don't think I could take much more. How did Rebecca get famous from this? If I remember correctly it was a YouTube video. Did she become famous because it was so bad? How did it even end up on the radio? I think I'll do a little research.
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

billy rubin

michael nesmiths mother invented white out

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Randy

Actually, it was Liquid Paper. I had to look it up to be sure.

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Randy

You may as well. They all do the same thing. I'm not sure how they even compete with each other.

xSilverPhinx

If you want a good dose of 'dafuq?' I suggest you watch the whole video.  :teadrink:

Randy

That was really abysmal, Silver.

Anne D.

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on September 25, 2020, 02:08:21 PM

If you want a good dose of 'dafuq?' I suggest you watch the whole video.  :teadrink:

Dafuq indeed. My horizons have been expanded.

xSilverPhinx