News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

It's Sunday. What are you going to do today?

Started by Tank, February 14, 2021, 10:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: Dark Lightning on July 25, 2021, 04:43:33 PM
^ Better than thoughts and prayers. What a bunch of pigs, leaving that all behind! Apologies to swine while I'm at it, they're not that bad.

It was a couple of years accumulation in a bit of dead ground that I didn't even realise was there! We definitely have issues with a minority of habitual litter bugs.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

Tank

I didn't know such a thing as a spring gun existed!
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

No one

Yeah, they've taken a fall in popularity.

Ecurb Noselrub

billy rubin

local law enforcement and courts tend to frown on them

set the function, not the mechanism.

Cognostic

I like to hang out in the bathroom, hot water running, and pretend I am a sloth in a tropical rainforest. 

Asmodean

Quote from: Cognostic on May 02, 2023, 09:28:25 AMI like to hang out in the bathroom, hot water running, and pretend I am a sloth in a tropical rainforest. 
That was pretty-much The Asmo's Sunday, if you replace the hot bath with a Xbox and something about zombie hordes. Who says an sloth has to be a low-tech creature of pure laziness?! :smilenod:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

MarcusA

Sunday Too Far Away.
This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

MarcusA

The Sabbath is a day of rest, and I won't be going to church as I don't need the hassle.
This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

Tom62

I plan to visit the cultural street market today, that is organised by our Turkish community. It is just a 5 minutes walk from my home.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

No one

Sundays, I usually beat up little old ladies as they're leaving church.

Today I am going to skin a few kittens.

billy rubin

set the function, not the mechanism.

Tank

Today it the Austrian Gran Prix so I'm happy :)