News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

It's Sunday. What are you going to do today?

Started by Tank, February 14, 2021, 10:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcusA

Quote from: The Magic Pudding. on July 14, 2023, 12:52:40 PM
Quote from: Tank on July 14, 2023, 11:50:31 AM
Quote from: MarcusA on July 14, 2023, 06:55:10 AMSunday is only a hop and a step away but I will be skipping church again this Sunday.

No, no, no, no, no! You need to go and make random one line comments throughout the sermon. Please, please, please video this and post it on Youtube! Please :)

Yes
Yes, Yes!
My new shoe is rubbing on my heal, I might be developing a blister, why, why does God allow it?

God is both good and evil like you and me, Magic Pudding, at least so I am told.
This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

MarcusA

This user has been banned for spamming the forum.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

billy rubin

i may go to meeting tomorrow. the thing about quakers is that even amongst my conservative branch, non theists are welcome.

quakers are cool in general. and my meeting is composed of extremely good people.

set the function, not the mechanism.

Dark Lightning

There is a panel between the back gatepost and the block wall that has broken away from them both. I discovered this yesterday afternoon after the roofers left. It got clobbered pretty hard, but I can't tell what from. Looking at it, I realized that I hadn't quite finished installing it, as it only had one screw attaching it to the gatepost. It's an interference fit between the gatepost and the wall. I'll put it all together but with more beef in the morning, when it's not hot enough to melt lead outside.

Tank

Belgian Grand Prix today. My son back in the pits with Lando. I'll bee keeping an eye out for him.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tom62

Quote from: Tank on July 30, 2023, 11:19:45 AMBelgian Grand Prix today. My son back in the pits with Lando. I'll bee keeping an eye out for him.

Max Verstappen wins again. The guy is unbeatable this season.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank

Quote from: Tom62 on July 30, 2023, 08:27:33 PM
Quote from: Tank on July 30, 2023, 11:19:45 AMBelgian Grand Prix today. My son back in the pits with Lando. I'll bee keeping an eye out for him.

Max Verstappen wins again. The guy is unbeatable this season.

Yep. It's a shame we'll never see him and Hamilton in the same team. Do you remember Senna and Prost at McLaren?

billy rubin

you dildoheads

how can you not post video?????

billy rubin

whats with the flashing red lights in the back? does this class require a brake light? most motorcycle road races require all brake lights to be disconnected.

what are the engine requirements? are the class requirements published online anywhere?

why dont they show more in-cab video? i want to see what the driver sees when he chooses a line through the corner

how many laps? how many miles?

how long do the tires last? how many pit stops?

billy rubin

tank, what is your boy doing with lando? what does he say about this race? what is his opinion of where the technology is going?

billy rubin

whats the deal with this verstappen guy? does he have competition?

is this a series competition? do they race elsewhere for points over the season?

how does this work?

what is the history?

where do they go next?

billy rubin

Dark Lightning

Got three anchors in the wall on the fence panel I mentioned yesterday, and two of three lag screws into it and the gate post. Got to go buy one tomorrow in the morning when it's cool and shoot it in.

Drove around the neighborhood for awhile this morning looking for the new grille for my truck. It was delivered to the wrong address at 10:17 PM yesterday. The delivery weenie took a pic but it is obviously not my garage. And who leaves a delivery in front of the garage in a residential area, anyway? :???: Fucking stupid. It was probably stolen from there, give that it was in plain sight.

billy rubin