News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

It's Sunday. What are you going to do today?

Started by Tank, February 14, 2021, 10:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

I'm watching Despicable Me 2 for the umpteenth time. Love this film and the others too.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

Rape the fields and pillage the villagers. Like an other Sunday.

Tom62

I'll pamper my wife. It is Valentine's day, so I'll cook some nice meals for her; give her a full body massage and cream in her feet.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank

Quote from: Tom62 on February 14, 2021, 10:41:07 AM
I'll pamper my wife. It is Valentine's day, so I'll cook some nice meals for her; give her a full body massage and cream in her feet.

in or on?
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

I remembered it was Valentines Day.
My wife didn't.
Guess who's cooking dinner tonight  ;D

Tom62

Quote from: Tank on February 14, 2021, 10:43:33 AM

in or on?

On her feet.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank

Quote from: Tom62 on February 14, 2021, 10:45:19 AM
Quote from: Tank on February 14, 2021, 10:43:33 AM

in or on?

On her feet.

I don't know you well enough to comment further.

billy rubin

ill make a run to town for one more propane bottle . 8 inches of more snow forecast for tonight. the two boys are spending the week in town so that they can get to school

ill wake thevfc wife up about 2 pm so she can get to work, then she ll be snowed in hete with me tomorrow

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

hermes2015

I am working on the final assembly of my concrete sculpture. I just need to saw two lengths of 10 mm diameter stainless steel threaded rod (one 74 mm and one 194 mm), but will have to wait until tomorrow. I don't want to disturb the neighbours with such a noisy operation. The installation on site is planned for next Sunday.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

Quote from: hermes2015 on February 14, 2021, 01:31:52 PM
I am working on the final assembly of my concrete sculpture. I just need to saw two lengths of 10 mm diameter stainless steel threaded rod (one 74 mm and one 194 mm), but will have to wait until tomorrow. I don't want to disturb the neighbours with such a noisy operation. The installation on site is planned for next Sunday.

We'll expect pictures!

hermes2015

Quote from: Tank on February 14, 2021, 02:06:39 PM
Quote from: hermes2015 on February 14, 2021, 01:31:52 PM

We'll expect pictures!

I will take some and show them here when it has been installed next to the pool.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Dark Lightning

Not much of anything. Maybe finish wiring up the new lights on the walkway at the front of the house. I'll probably get some takeout for lunch, as a lot of places are closed for inside dining, and it's windy and a bit cold for sitting outside. Today is our 40th wedding anniversary.

Tank

Quote from: Dark Lightning on February 14, 2021, 02:58:20 PM
Not much of anything. Maybe finish wiring up the new lights on the walkway at the front of the house. I'll probably get some takeout for lunch, as a lot of places are closed for inside dining, and it's windy and a bit cold for sitting outside. Today is our 40th wedding anniversary.

Congratulations!!!

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."