News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Covid Vaccine

Started by Ecurb Noselrub, December 31, 2020, 01:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

I'm getting the Pfizer vaccine on Jan 2 at my place of employment, and the second shot on Jan 23.  I'll let you know how it feels.

Dark Lightning

Good for you! I'm somewhere down the list. The delivery rate needs a 10-fold increase for the vaccine to be effective in a meaningful timeframe, at least in the US. I've seen where the infrastructure isn't really there for a timely distribution of the vaccine.

Tank

:frolic: :frolic: :frolic:

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on December 31, 2020, 01:21:49 AM
I'm getting the Pfizer vaccine on Jan 2 at my place of employment, and the second shot on Jan 23.  I'll let you know how it feels.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Randy

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on December 31, 2020, 01:21:49 AM
Wonderful news, Bruce! I am not on anyone's list at the moment but will probably be by spring considering my frailty.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Tank

Myself and my wife should both be getting our first jab this week :)
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

No one

I drink bleach, so, I'm good.

Dark Lightning

Icarus

I got my second jab on the 4th of Feb.  I still wear my mask and practice social distancing.   i am one of the lucky ones.

I hope all my fellow HAFers will be able to get their vax soon.

Tom62

No idea when it will be my turn. Probably around summer time.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank

Wife and I are now booked in for 2pm on Friday the 19th Feb.

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Tank on February 18, 2021, 10:13:31 AM
Wife and I are now booked in for 2pm on Friday the 19th Feb.

Great!  All I felt was a sore arm on the first one and a bit sore and sluggish all over on the second one, but it didn't last long.

Dark Lightning

Got my first two weeks ago today, next shot one week from today. Just a little sore from the first shot, so I covered the pain by pumping some iron. Sorry if this is a repeat. I thought I had already posted, but it could have been elsewhere.

Tank

Well that's me and the wife done. We got the Pfizer version.

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Tank