News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Some thoughts on racism

Started by Ecurb Noselrub, July 29, 2020, 03:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No one

Asmo, you are missing the point. No single hooman ever escapes death, ever. Whether you are a king, or a little street sweeper, you'll eventually dance with the reaper.

And one day, there will no longer be any hoomans and all their accomplishments, will ultimately fade away, as if they never were.

billy rubin

that is both true and is not a bad thing. we re all in a great circling dance, one without purpose, or significance beyond what we experience in the moment.

its neither good nor bad.

it simply is.

live in the moment, as much as you can, because moments are we have.

set the function, not the mechanism.

Asmodean

Quote from: No one on June 27, 2023, 12:18:33 AMAsmo, you are missing the point. No single hooman ever escapes death, ever. Whether you are a king, or a little street sweeper, you'll eventually dance with the reaper.
Thousands of people escape death every year.

I disagree that I am missing the point. I am working well within the scope of what is death (no heartbeat [logical-]or no brain activity) Your Scotsmen do not seem to ever be true, however. Mind you, I suspect that is simply due to your scope of definition being a special case of death, as I have outlined in a prior reply.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.