News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Dreams

Started by Randy, May 20, 2020, 07:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Sandra Craft on March 18, 2021, 07:25:47 PM
...  Now I'm wondering if a banana-chili cake might actually be good.  Hate to waste the bananas if it's not.

Time for culinary adventures? :grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey


Sandra Craft

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 20, 2021, 01:05:23 AM
Quote from: Sandra Craft on March 18, 2021, 07:25:47 PM
...  Now I'm wondering if a banana-chili cake might actually be good.  Hate to waste the bananas if it's not.

Time for culinary adventures? :grin:

I have the bananas properly aged for baking.
Sandy

  

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

No one

My latest culinary adventure:
Mussels in a white wine, tomato, lobster broth.
Rib Eye (rare)
Bernaise sauce
Baked tater
Asparagus with a parmesan garlic sauce
Ciabatta
RC Cola
Oreo cheesecake

Just made some Gyros and Tzatziki sauce

Randy

Quote from: No one on March 20, 2021, 04:06:52 PM
My latest culinary adventure:
Mussels in a white wine, tomato, lobster broth.
Rib Eye (rare)
Bernaise sauce
Baked tater
Asparagus with a parmesan garlic sauce
Ciabatta
RC Cola
Oreo cheesecake

Just made some Gyros and Tzatziki sauce
The Oreo cheesecake would be the first entree.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

xSilverPhinx

Just before going to bed I looked up some models and prices for pre-fabricated houses. I'm hoping to build one by the end of the year so I can move out of this rented house and save some money long-term. Thing is, I only have the budget for a small, apartment-sized  house (like 50 - 80 m2). The anxiety seeped into my dreams at night because I dreamt I ordered one house online and when it came in the mail it was a doll house. ::)
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey


No one

Well, you are a doll. You should not be surprised.





xSilverPhinx

Quote from: No one on April 06, 2021, 12:38:10 PM
Well, you are a doll. You should not be surprised.

This doll?

[spoiler]

:grin:[/spoiler]
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey


Bad Penny II

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 06, 2021, 01:14:45 PM
Quote from: No one on April 06, 2021, 12:38:10 PM
Well, you are a doll. You should not be surprised.

This doll?

[spoiler]

:grin:[/spoiler]

That doll has good hair but this doll is better, you have to skip the first 46 minutes.

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Bad Penny II on April 06, 2021, 01:32:19 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 06, 2021, 01:14:45 PM
Quote from: No one on April 06, 2021, 12:38:10 PM
Well, you are a doll. You should not be surprised.

This doll?

[spoiler]

:grin:[/spoiler]

That doll has good hair but this doll is better, you have to skip the first 46 minutes.



That's me on a bad day. :grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey


No one


xSilverPhinx

Quote from: No one on April 06, 2021, 03:07:08 PM




I don't know, No one. Those dolls look like they would wield a knife and chase me at night...
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey


Randy

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 10, 2021, 04:28:54 PM
Quote from: No one on April 06, 2021, 03:07:08 PM




I don't know, No one. Those dolls look like they would wield a knife and chase me at night...
I agree. I don't think I could sleep with one of those in the room.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Randy on April 10, 2021, 10:01:50 PM
I agree. I don't think I could sleep with one of those in the room.

Shifty, aren't they? What they need are a good pair of googly eyes to look less menacing.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey


Magdalena

It's just creepy.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

 :oooh-me!:

Ok, during my prolonged afternoon nap I dreamt I was living in an empty swimming pool (...?) and the landlady (of my current real life home) was looking for my mother, who was in another city admiring shipping container doors. The landlady insisted I call my mother and ask her to bring the architecture plans for the swimming pool, for some reason. 
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey