News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Hi :)

Started by Yogini, April 28, 2020, 10:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yogini

Dark Lightning told me about this forum so I thought I'd check it out :) just looking for a nice place to chat with like-minded folks.  I look forward to meeting everyone on the forum!

xSilverPhinx

Hello Yogini, welcome to the forum! :wave hi:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Hi, Yogini, welcome.  :)

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dark Lightning

Welcome, Yogini! I like the handle. Everybody, this is one nice gal! She gets the Dark Lightning Seal of Approval(R)! If you can live that down, you'll be good to go! Also check out the emoji zoo. They have lots of fun ones.

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

xSilverPhinx

So, Yogini, tell us a bit about yourself. :popcorn: Where are you from? What are your hobbies? What are your pet peeves? And, bonus question: what is the answer to life, universe and everything? :grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

billy rubin

start thinking about tacos, too. youll need to be prepared.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Dark Lightning

Quote from: billy rubin on April 29, 2020, 12:52:32 AM
start thinking about tacos, too. youll need to be prepared.

:lol: noone hasn't checked in yet!

Icarus

Welcome Yogini.  This is a fun place among some pretty nice and decent people.  You do not even need to be an atheist here.  Sure enough that is the name of the Forum, but we are a diverse lot who usually waxes philosophic.  Jump in....The water is fine.

Yogini

Quote from: Dark Lightning on April 28, 2020, 10:57:51 PM
Welcome, Yogini! I like the handle. Everybody, this is one nice gal! She gets the Dark Lightning Seal of Approval(R)! If you can live that down, you'll be good to go! Also check out the emoji zoo. They have lots of fun ones.

Awww Hey DL and thank you :)

Yogini

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 29, 2020, 12:42:27 AM
So, Yogini, tell us a bit about yourself. :popcorn: Where are you from? What are your hobbies? What are your pet peeves? And, bonus question: what is the answer to life, universe and everything? :grin:

Hi SP :) I'm from CA. My hobbies include yoga, meditation, reading, and movies.  My pet peeve...negative people.  I met DL on another atheist forum and now I'm here.  Oh and I am an atheist even though I yoga   :)

Bonus answer: 42

Yogini

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 28, 2020, 10:29:59 PM
Hello Yogini, welcome to the forum! :wave hi:

*waves* I love your googly eyes! lol

Yogini

Yogini

Quote from: Icarus on April 29, 2020, 02:08:27 AM
Welcome Yogini.  This is a fun place among some pretty nice and decent people.  You do not even need to be an atheist here.  Sure enough that is the name of the Forum, but we are a diverse lot who usually waxes philosophic.  Jump in....The water is fine.

Thank you and hello :) I look forward to posting :)