News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

RIP Abe Lincoln

Started by MadBomr101, April 24, 2020, 08:23:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBomr101

Thanks for emancipating black people. It was the right thing to do. You weren't responsible for the Civil War, that was the fault of the South. Also, the guy who shot and killed you was himself shot and killed shortly thereafter while he was trapped in a burning barn.

All presidents are measured against the standard you set. You'd hate the current one. He's...not good.

Post 6 of 25
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Asmodean

I think Lincoln would have been dismayed by the society in general, and it being what it is, not at all surprised with its leadership.

Different times, different standards. We are already covering this in a thread or two, but the current leadership is at least to a degree a rotten response to something even more rotten.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Dark Lightning

The current president of the the US is the face of the problem. He represents many millions. More's the pity.

Asmodean

Do you think the problem is limited to those, whom he represents? How about those, whom he is a reaction against?
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

No one

The captain of trump's brain is long since dead. The parrot is at the helm.

Did I mention that the parrot is an intellectually crippled meth addict?

Asmodean

Frankly, I think Mr. Biden is far more senile than the president, but I may be wrong.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.