News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

animals in your life

Started by billy rubin, April 23, 2020, 01:04:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: billy rubin on February 02, 2021, 11:18:53 PM
ive never seen a border collie set to music before.

:grin:

(She helped edit the video :lol:)
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Dark Lightning

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 02, 2021, 09:52:44 PM

Joy discovers her calling while receiving a guest (better with sound on, and activate subtitles  ;D )

:tellmemore: Dimples!

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Dark Lightning on February 03, 2021, 12:19:19 AM

Joy discovers her calling while receiving a guest (better with sound on, and activate subtitles  ;D )

Yes, as I would tell her (my sister and occasional puppysitter) when she was younger, she got those dimples from people pinching her cheeks often :P

I think she's the only one in my family who's got them. :notsure:

Dark Lightning

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 03, 2021, 12:35:36 AM

Yes, as I would tell her (my sister and occasional puppysitter) when she was younger, she got those dimples from people pinching her cheeks often :P

:-[ Guest. I was thinking that that was you. Tell your sister she has cute dimples.  :D

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Dark Lightning on February 03, 2021, 01:10:38 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 03, 2021, 12:35:36 AM

:-[ Guest. I was thinking that that was you. Tell your sister she has cute dimples.  :D

:P  :thumbsup:

Icarus

Joy recieves her guests with great enthusiasm. Bless her for such charming behavior.   

Sister has more than dimples. She has admirable patience with nice little dogs who wash her face and scratch her back.  I take it that this is not the sister who has gone off the deep end.   

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Icarus on February 03, 2021, 01:34:25 AM
Joy recieves her guests with great enthusiasm. Bless her for such charming behavior.   

Sister has more than dimples. She has admirable patience with nice little dogs who wash her face and scratch her back.  I take it that this is not the sister who has gone off the deep end.

Yeah, Joy adores her. :grin: The only inconvenience is she leaves a trail of urine puddles in her excitement whenever guests come over. ::) But apparently that's normal for young dogs. 

No, it's not the same sister who has gone off the deep end. That one has been institutionalised in a psychiatric hospital...again...far far away.

Icarus

Here are some shots of a physicist who uses his skills to defeat a squirrel  from raiding his bird feeder.  This is a fun video that displays the intelligence and cleverness of the squirrel. Tiny little dude has an impressive capacity for exploring his alternatives.

I too have tried to defeat my squirrels from robbing the bird feeder. It is nor easy, they are really good at what they do to score desirable food.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0LueiUkb9c

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Icarus on February 03, 2021, 01:50:06 AM
Here are some shots of a physicist who uses his skills to defeat a squirrel  from raiding his bird feeder.  This is a fun video that displays the intelligence and cleverness of the squirrel. Tiny little dude has an impressive capacity for exploring his alternatives.

I too have tried to defeat my squirrels from robbing the bird feeder. It is nor easy, they are really good at what they do to score desirable food.

Clever little animals!

Randy

Quote from: Icarus on February 03, 2021, 01:50:06 AM

Squirrels seem to be more clever than we give them credit for, and more determined!
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Dark Lightning

Sailing ships have had rat guards on them for centuries! Squirrels are just rats with fluffy tails. The "Cyclotron Physicist" is just providing internet entertainment. That conical guard should have been his first purchase...

billy rubin

set the function, not the mechanism.

Dark Lightning

billy rubin

set the function, not the mechanism.